You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

4 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

The ‘powers that be’ had their noses put out of joint last season so they’re righting their wrongs this season. We all know it. 

Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m
They just can’t enjoy the ride they’re on at the minute. The Ancelotti and Usmanov links has got them rattled.

They’re champions of Europe and are currently walking a league fixed in their favour yet the majority of the time all they talk about is Everton.

Leicester actually had to battle against ridiculous officiating against them in the second half of that season. When they lost to Arsenal the ref was just playing on until Arsenal scored. Liverpool I’ve been airlifted to this title with ridiculous decisions and even some of their fans know it. Stonewall penalties denied against City and us, Mane’s dives awarded with penalties immediately, disallowing opposition goals for no reason whatsoever. The powers that be had their noses put out of joint last season and they’re not taking any chances this one. They’ve screwed the league ridiculously to the point it’s not a competition and everyone knows it.

Their impending fall from grace is going to be something to marvel at. Can just see it now, they're fans heads will be absolutely gone.

Literally no Evertonian associates Carlo with that, their inability to even consider that the rs might not be on everyones mind makes them so so obvious

I'd absolutely forgotten that he was on the receiving end of one of the few games of football I genuinely believe to be fixed. 
You know the last time, before that, Milan lost a 3 goal lead? Never. That's when.

I don't even know where to start on that. They're so funny. 

30 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

I'm absolutely loving the 'Powers that be' this season. 

PITA

Player Valuation: £50m
Threw on goal pulled back. Yellow card
The powers that be want a RS v Flamengo final.

To be fair, it's major cheating throwing a goal on. 

6 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

We apparently "devalued the Carabao Cup" by fielding a shite starting XI last night. 

But, it's alright for Everton to do the same thing tonight! 

I'm confused. I thought the league cup had no value? Like the champions League, which is just the league cup of Europe? Is it possible to devalue a cup that has no value? 

44 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

I'm absolutely loving the 'Powers that be' this season. 

PITA

Player Valuation: £50m
Threw on goal pulled back. Yellow card
The powers that be want a RS v Flamengo final.

The powers that be are like the Gods on Mount Olympus in Clash of the Titans. Moving pieces into place for their favourite team. Evertonians insulted the gods many moons ago by saying the School of Science was more innovative than the gods. 

Zeus then banished them to play in a wooden shack in front of hideous evil creatures for all eternity.

• Upvote 7

59 minutes ago, DimReaper said:

Powers that be want Leicester through in the cup so they have more games to play innit. 

The powers that be have played a blinder this week - rigging it so we can't field a competitive team in the quarter final and Leicester basically get a bye.

Guest Pistonbroke

For all the bitters who spy on this thread, unlucky.....hahahahaha. No doubt the powers that be made sure Leicester would prevail on pens so they have to play two more games than us just after the busy period. 

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

We apparently "devalued the Carabao Cup" by fielding a shite starting XI last night. 

But, it's alright for Everton to do the same thing tonight! 

They’ve been disrespecting every cup competition they’ve played in since 1995 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, an tha said:

That big stupid twat Drunken running around The Pit with his suit jacket off, Everton sweatbands on, hugging the ballboys as they equalise at death to force a shoot out was the perfectly comical prelude to the bitters inevitably bottling it.

Oh Everton...

I thought Pickfords Alan pardew dance when he saved a penalty only to go out anyway is a close second lol

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

You'd hope this is tongue in cheek but with some of them who knows 

Screenshot_20191218_224156.jpg

They have some fucking weird ideas about what makes a great striker.

They worship the tampon who scored about 1 in 5 and there we see one of them calling a 1 in 5 striker the best striker u23 in the league.

By their logic i am surprised Dixie Dean is so revered.