You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, VladimirIlyich said:

But,but,but Angie's tits?

I'm sure we'll survive mate. Plus come on, Angies's globes V Ancelotti pulling out of a deal? I'm sure Angie would still give the forum a treat out of pure delight at Everton fans demise. 

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Mail saying young Carlo is stalling on the deal as he wants to know what the summer transfer plans are and how much control he’ll have over them.

'But Carlo, we've spent £350m in 4 years - we don't need to spend any more money you've got everything you need already in place.'

Guest Pistonbroke

If he goes there and they really are prepared to spend a shit load of cash which they haven't earned, I'd be worried as a fan of where that could lead to. Buying in players to rebuild is a long term plan and although Ancelotti has a good track record it has tailed off somewhat over the last few jobs he's had, jobs where he took over an established squad with good players. Everton fans will want something overnight or the boos will ring out at Goodison. If Ancelotti starts off by giving players he has liked lucrative contracts to see out their career then we know where his tenure will end up, especially as a full restructure of that squad would take at least 3-4 windows of hard work and in that same time other clubs will be trying to consolidate as well. Imagine if  they spend 200+ million in an attempt to gain instant success and yet end up still coming 7th at best? No CL money, no new ground on the horizon, FFP restrictions due to breaking the rules and a fan base chasing out someone with a name like Ancelotti. I can honestly see them doing a Leeds if they are not careful. 

2 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

If he goes there and they really are prepared to spend a shit load of cash which they haven't earned, I'd be worried as a fan of where that could lead to. Buying in players to rebuild is a long term plan and although Ancelotti has a good track record it has tailed off somewhat over the last few jobs he's had, jobs where he took over an established squad with good players. Everton fans will want something overnight or the boos will ring out at Goodison. If Ancelotti starts off by giving players he has liked lucrative contracts to see out their career then we know where his tenure will end up, especially as a full restructure of that squad would take at least 3-4 windows of hard work and in that same time other clubs will be trying to consolidate as well. Imagine if  they spend 200+ million in an attempt to gain instant success and yet end up still coming 7th at best? No CL money, no new ground on the horizon, FFP restrictions due to breaking the rules and a fan base chasing out someone with a name like Ancelotti. I can honestly see them doing a Leeds if they are not careful. 

Fucking hell Pb , won't sleep now.

The ‘powers that be’ had their noses put out of joint last season so they’re righting their wrongs this season. We all know it. 

Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m
They just can’t enjoy the ride they’re on at the minute. The Ancelotti and Usmanov links has got them rattled.

They’re champions of Europe and are currently walking a league fixed in their favour yet the majority of the time all they talk about is Everton.

Leicester actually had to battle against ridiculous officiating against them in the second half of that season. When they lost to Arsenal the ref was just playing on until Arsenal scored. Liverpool I’ve been airlifted to this title with ridiculous decisions and even some of their fans know it. Stonewall penalties denied against City and us, Mane’s dives awarded with penalties immediately, disallowing opposition goals for no reason whatsoever. The powers that be had their noses put out of joint last season and they’re not taking any chances this one. They’ve screwed the league ridiculously to the point it’s not a competition and everyone knows it.

Their impending fall from grace is going to be something to marvel at. Can just see it now, they're fans heads will be absolutely gone.

Literally no Evertonian associates Carlo with that, their inability to even consider that the rs might not be on everyones mind makes them so so obvious

I'd absolutely forgotten that he was on the receiving end of one of the few games of football I genuinely believe to be fixed. 
You know the last time, before that, Milan lost a 3 goal lead? Never. That's when.

Guest Pistonbroke
37 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Fucking hell Pb , won't sleep now.

Hahahaha, call it my present for you, merry Christmas and all that.

What has me laughing the most about our deluded blue neighbours is the way they are all excited about the fact Ancelotti loves Zlatan and he'll be one of the first signings he makes due to him being a free agent. Fucking hell, the way they are banging on about it you'd think they were on about a player in his prime and not an egocentric gobshyte who is 38, spent the last two years in a sabbatical league and is demanding a million a month in wages. I hope the fuck they are gullible enough to broker such a deal. 

So Istanbul was fixed - obviously, because something good happened to the RS - but Carlo was completely oblivious to it - obviously, because he's loosely affiliated with the Corinthian People's Club.

A piping hot take there from disgruntledgoatfondler.

I like the way Evertonians all know these games are fixed but cannot come up with one reason why they are fixed or any proof that they were.

Liverpool lose a final/League "ha ha ha the redshite are bottlers"

Liverpool win anything "Defo fixed"

It's almost as if they never want to say anything nice about us which really saddens me.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

I'm absolutely loving the 'Powers that be' this season. 

PITA

Player Valuation: £50m
Threw on goal pulled back. Yellow card
The powers that be want a RS v Flamengo final.

Dave should do a shirt with Mo, Bobby and Mane stood shoulder to shoulder with the caption "The Powers That Be" over it.

• Upvote 9