You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Guest Pistonbroke
11 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

But he will be busy spending £600m on the stadium.

They're mental mate. You can understand their excitement but they just go way OTT. Like a 14 YO schoolboy who gets an anonymous valentines card promising a sloppy BJ behind the bike sheds. Hopefully when they turn up, Moyes is stood there with his Everton trackie round his ankles. 

Guest Pistonbroke
7 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Arteta v Ancelotti Saturday. BT marketing heaven.

Rumours are that if Ancelotti signs he won't be in the dugout until the Burnley game. 

6 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Dropping down the Leagues? 

It all comes down to just how much money they have whether or not this is a good appointment.

city didn’t just get rich and then get good, they had stepping stones with good managers buying decent players for decent fees, then better managers buying better players for a lot of money and then, once they had established themselves a bit they started buying the very best players for a load of money. They had to lay the groundwork though even though they were rich.

the problem for Everton now compared to city then, however - even if they are properly loaded and assume Usmanov is bankrolling them - are threefold:

1. city had a new stadium for free. Everton have to spend somewhere in the region of £500-600m+ to build theirs.

2. transfer fees have inflated seriously since City got rich. Their surprise purchase of Robinho was what? £30m? That only gets you a Bolasie now.

3. FFP has come in at league level now, not just European, so they can’t just go splurging money they don’t earn and have a squad that is nowhere near good enough to challenge for honours.

Still, all that said, he’s a great coach and so a good appointment to step towards being an ambitious looking club.

21 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

They're mental mate. You can understand their excitement but they just go way OTT. Like a 14 YO schoolboy who gets an anonymous valentines card promising a sloppy BJ behind the bike sheds. Hopefully when they turn up, Moyes is stood there with his Everton trackie round his ankles. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsdrbiTeg7nMgZ0ZlVRm5

Guest Pistonbroke

Angie getting her tits out has made it on to GOT! Which one of you scabs is 'The Binman Chronicles?' 

The binman chronicles

Player Valuation: £70m
Even our frandly neighbours are hoping for this appointment, it's like it's the 80s again.

But tbf it's only because a poster has given her word she'll upload a picture of her boobs if Ancelotti signs for us.

So - given that Everton’s lowly position is SOLELY due to a Premier League and “The Powers That Be” conspiracy....why would they be getting so giddy at Ancelotti’s appointment? Surely you have to expose and dismantle the aforementioned cabal first? Then get a decent manager? How’s Ancelotti going to change anything if the conspiracy is still allowed to continue? Unless there was and is, no conspiracy at all? I’m confused.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Le Duan said:

So - given that Everton’s lowly position is SOLELY due to a Premier League and “The Powers That Be” conspiracy....why would they be getting so giddy at Ancelotti’s appointment? Surely you have to expose and dismantle the aforementioned cabal first? Then get a decent manager? How’s Ancelotti going to change anything if the conspiracy is still allowed to continue? Unless there was and is, no conspiracy at all? I’m confused.

Have you not heard? With ancelotti sky will.make it a sky 7 rather than a sky 6. And evil corruption is alright as long as you benefit from it. 

Ancelotti’s pre FA Cup presser

Anfield is a beautiful stadium.

"The best stadium in the world for atmosphere and the people are really passionate. To play here it’s really exciting.

“Can my new team Everton handle the atmosphere? I hope so. But I won’t hold my breath because I was still playing for AC Milan when they last beat Liverpool here. But I will be telling them to go out and enjoy it and my players are positive.

“Everyone wants to play at one of the best stadiums in the world. Even when you get beaten there every time ”

And another thing. Let’s not be fooled into thinking this was some master plan coup. When Silva was sacked, Ancelotti was still in a job. When Moyes, Howe et al were being mooted.....he was still in a job. The only reason he’s come into the equation is that he was suddenly sacked, and suddenly became available. Serendipity being leveraged, but serendipity all day long. Nothing to do with the super smart football geniuses in charge. But you wait.....even though there was NO sign of him leaving Napoli, he will be sold to the gullible masses as “The one we wanted all along”

17 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Fucking hell....they might find those figures being reversed unless he spends 2 billion notes before next season starts. 

The Penalty Box Dancer

Player Valuation: £15m
When he won the league with Chelsea they scored 103 goals and conceded 32. Outstanding that.

Hahaha I know yeah. 

Pickford > Cech

Coleman > Ivanovic

Keane > Terry

Mina > Carvalho

Digne > Cole

Schneiderlein > Essien

Davies > Ballack

Sigurdsson > Lampard

Bernard > Joe Cole

Richarlison > Deco

Calvert-Lewin > Drogba

Mate they are going to piss the league this season. 

23 minutes ago, Le Duan said:

And another thing. Let’s not be fooled into thinking this was some master plan coup. When Silva was sacked, Ancelotti was still in a job. When Moyes, Howe et al were being mooted.....he was still in a job. The only reason he’s come into the equation is that he was suddenly sacked, and suddenly became available. Serendipity being leveraged, but serendipity all day long. Nothing to do with the super smart football geniuses in charge. But you wait.....even though there was NO sign of him leaving Napoli, he will be sold to the gullible masses as “The one we wanted all along”

He was under pressure when they sacked Silva, some of the bloos I was with before the Derby were talking about him saying Everton should hold on to silva till he's sacked. That's not to say they knew he would be available, but like poch and Emery before him, there were a number of coaches suddenly coming on the market, all of which looked better than Silva. 

22 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahaha I know yeah. 

Pickford > Cech

Coleman > Ivanovic

Keane > Terry

Mina > Carvalho

Digne > Cole

Schneiderlein > Essien

Davies > Ballack

Sigurdsson > Lampard

Bernard > Joe Cole

Richarlison > Deco

Calvert-Lewin > Drogba

Mate they are going to piss the league this season. 

Full of twats it may be, but he had some team at Chelsea didn't he...