You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

9 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Oh I fucking hope this is true. That would mean he jumps about Simeone as 3rd highest paid and its over 13ml a year. He'll be booted after 18 months and they'll have to pay him off. He's not had a long term job in years

Diego Simeone is being paid €41m per year. 

I’ve reluctantly cashed out my position on the Ancelotti thing happening and I’m left down £1.10. I’ll never forgive you for this, Everton.

Milan appointed Stefano Pioli as coach a couple of months ago, and might well be looking to replace him in the summer given that he hasn't yet seen about an upturn in fortunes. They are still a middling club in Serie A and have been for quite some time. They've already tried with experienced (but not big name) coaches as well as former club legends in the past few years, but they haven't had somebody that combines both aspects since Ancelotti himself was coach there a decade ago. Unless he is absolutely serious about the Everton job, I think going back to Milan might be his preference.

That’s a great appointment for them on the face of it but it seems weird to say the least.

Just doesn’t sit with the type of role he normally takes but it’ll be interesting. Not going to begrudge them showing ambition. He may not be as good as he was but if the alternatives are Moyes and his ilk then you’d have to be happy with that. 

• Upvote 1

Its going to be like Robinho signing for City. Ancelotti will see the new main stand in all its glory then ask the cabbie why we are driving past and not too it? "You don't wanna go there Carlos lad, wait till you see the original Old Lady" 

"Oh dio aiutami per l'amor del cazzo!"

Good for them. While part of me would like them to drift into oblivion forever, another part (quite small, admittedly) would quite like Everton to be a decent force (as long as they're still below us). They've suddenly got the fourth best manager in the league after klopp, guardiola and mourihno. Everton just got interesting. 

The blue on City Talk this morning said everton are still paying off koeman and martinez - is that true??

35 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Good for them. While part of me would like them to drift into oblivion forever, another part (quite small, admittedly) would quite like Everton to be a decent force (as long as they're still below us). They've suddenly got the fourth best manager in the league after klopp, guardiola and mourihno. Everton just got interesting. 

The blue on City Talk this morning said everton are still paying off koeman and martinez - is that true??

If they are that means they are prob still paying big Sam too

cPgKiF7.png?1

Yeah, Champions of Europe, top of the league and unbeaten all season. Playing amazing football and competing in the World Club Cup, through to the knock out stages of the Champions League. 

I'm absolutely shitting bricks here. 

How about they just think about themselves for a second and not how appointing a manger (albeit a world class one) would bother us? I mean they might actually start to put up a decent show against City and help us out. 

Fucking mutants.