You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 minutes ago, an tha said:

Ancelotti must feel he is finished at the highest level if he is taking the job at fucking Everton

Where's he going to go and earn 8-10m a year? Outside of the mega clubs, nobody outside of England. I reckon he either sits tight and waits to see if he can get the man united or man city jobs should they come up in the next year or this is it - and I reckon it's doubtful either mancs would want him. He's 60, if he takes it I reckon he's looking for a final pay day and get retired. 

2 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Where's he going to go and earn 8-10m a year? Outside of the mega clubs, nobody outside of England. I reckon he either sits tight and waits to see if he can get the man united or man city jobs should they come up in the next year or this is it - and I reckon it's doubtful either mancs would want him. He's 60, if he takes it I reckon he's looking for a final pay day and get retired. 

Arsenal surely....

But yeah if i was him i would be thinking Man Utd job will be up for grabs soon enough.

Of course if he just wants a final payday then I suppose going the shite makes sense

10 minutes ago, an tha said:

Arsenal surely....

But yeah if i was him i would be thinking Man Utd job will be up for grabs soon enough.

Of course if he just wants a final payday then I suppose going the shite makes sense

Maybe arsenal aren't interested. And they've already spent next summer's money, so doesn't sound like his type of gig. I wouldn't be shocked if moshiri offers him a wedge even if that ends up being less than true. 

20 minutes ago, an tha said:

Ancelotti must feel he is finished at the highest level if he is taking the job at fucking Everton

Where else can he go

No other jobs in England, Arsenal not interested it seems. Not going to get Real/Barca/Bayern/Dortmund. PSG won't have him back, Milan are shite, Juve don't want him

• Upvote 1

Just now, Anubis said:

Wasn’t he asking for a £250 plus transfer kitty from us? Is the Mosh gonna pony up that? I doubt it.

I know FSG are tight as fuck and want to funnel money off for a yacht but pretty sure they could have come up with two hundred and fifty quid

• Upvote 2

Bluelighter

Player Valuation: £100k
I agree he’s a good manager and I’m praying we land him - I think we will.

He’s not in the top bracket of manager anymore though. There’s a reason why he’s recently been managing Napoli and is considering Everton. These aren’t criticisms, they’re just facts. His stock isn’t as high as it used to be. Is he a better manager than Moyes, Emery and Arteta? Hell yes.

Is he a better manager than Pep, Klopp and the like? No.

He's won more than Klopp, more CL's than Pep

25 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Where else can he go

No other jobs in England, Arsenal not interested it seems. Not going to get Real/Barca/Bayern/Dortmund. PSG won't have him back, Milan are shite, Juve don't want him

Maybe but Everton FFS....It is like Samuel L Jackson taking a part in a remake of Desmonds.

• Upvote 2