You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

5 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

It will be fun watching him try to turn their defenders into decent players. One of the daft daft fuckers are saying it kicks all the chat about Moshri being a fraud into a bucket as it's pure unadulterated ambition. It's like they don't realise he's 60 and on the wain. If he goes to them it is purely a money decision on his behalf. He can't be thinking he can turn them into challengers for anything, they're shit and have loads of financial worries on the horizon. 

On a side note, how old are you Angie81? Probably a daft question if the 81 is your year of birth as I suspect like. 

You know what, I think he's miles ahead than anything they should expect. They should be fucking delighted. And as money goes, signing him as manager to raise their hopes a bit is probably cheaper than buying a player for moshiri. And they've just spend about 30m on Kean and might get something out of him now. But for me it's the footballing equivalent of Rafa in his last 2 jobs.

And we all get to see Angie's tits. It seems everyone is a winner. Well except maybe Angie. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Hope for Angie81 yet. 

Reality check here. Ancelotti, if he meets Moshiri, what is he going to hear? A club close to profit & sustainability limits & a new stadium to pay for with a squad that's less than the sum of its parts. We are years off Champions League & Ancelotti doesn't have many gigs left

2 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

“He’s got Klopp’s number” and “Schooled him multiple times” will

be big hits this Christmas.

Absolutely 

Finishing 3rd in the group last year and group runners up this year but getting 2 wins against the Redshite is full on Everton thinking. And try doing that without Koulibaly, whom I sure will be linked by them within days. It'll be just like Virg wanting to team up with Koeman

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

You know what, I think he's miles ahead than anything they should expect. They should be fucking delighted. And as money goes, signing him as manager to raise their hopes a bit is probably cheaper than buying a player for moshiri. And they've just spend about 30m on Kean and might get something out of him now. But for me it's the footballing equivalent of Rafa in his last 2 jobs.

And we all get to see Angie's tits. It seems everyone is a winner. Well except maybe Angie. 

On paper yes, but that's been at teams with a plan and some very good players. It's quite clear to me that he isn't quite in the top bracket of managers right now and he's not getting any younger. I honestly doubt he'll be around long enough to change their fortunes, if indeed he agrees to sign for them as manager. 

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

On paper yes, but that's been at teams with a plan and some very good players. It's quite clear to me that he isn't quite in the top bracket of managers right now and he's not getting any younger. I honestly doubt he'll be around long enough to change their fortunes, if indeed he agrees to sign for them as manager. 

I'm not doubting that... But if you were a blue and the choice was Ferguson, Moyes, Howe or ancelotti, you'd think won the fucking lottery. You have way more chance with him than any of the other clowns. 

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Barry Wom said:

I'm not doubting that... But if you were a blue and the choice was Ferguson, Moyes, Howe or ancelotti, you'd think won the fucking lottery. You have way more chance with him than any of the other clowns. 

I agree with that. However, it could go sour very quickly and it'll cost them a fortune which they don't have mate.