You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Ancelotti there, to that squad, with their transfer budget, at this stage in his career? By all means fund his retirement, lads.

Be interested to see if he can get his eyebrow up onto the ceiling when he’s asked for anti-Liverpool bile and his Christmas tree baubles become a diplomatic incident.

image.jpeg

• Upvote 2

They’ve started a thread on the Russian athletic doping ban. They held out until the fourth post...  

Yarrgh

Yarrgh

Player Valuation: £50m
Have they tried cycling?
They're not that drugged up. They're roughly 70% there to make a Tour de France team so that's not bad going. 

Mind you they're only 30% as doped up as the rs

49 minutes ago, Anubis said:

They’ve started a thread on the Russian athletic doping ban. They held out until the fourth post...  

Yarrgh

Yarrgh

Player Valuation: £50m
Have they tried cycling?
They're not that drugged up. They're roughly 70% there to make a Tour de France team so that's not bad going. 

Mind you they're only 30% as doped up as the rs

How do they explain all our injuries?

"No injuries? DOPING!"

"Injuries? Bodies breaking down from TOO MUCH DOPING!"

"Want a cuppa love? DER REDSHITE PUT DRUGS IN THEIR CUPPAS!"

• Upvote 1

Saw Kean get subbed.

He wasn’t injured, he didn’t acknowledge Ferguson as he walked off, looked extremely bemused, then totally pissed off and he walked straight down the touch line and off the pitch.

His Mum will be glad he’s being looked after, he’s the best young striker in Europe dontcha know!

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, coachpotato said:

Saw Kean get subbed.

He wasn’t injured, he didn’t acknowledge Ferguson as he walked off, looked extremely bemused, then totally pissed off and he walked straight down the touch line and off the pitch.

His Mum will be glad he’s being looked after, he’s the best young striker in Europe dontcha know!

I couldn't believe how shreave let Ferguson off the hook with that one. Some shite about he wanted to make a sub to waste time and only had forwards on the bench, so he got hooked. He was on less than 20 mins.

4 hours ago, coachpotato said:

Saw Kean get subbed.

Ferguson didn’t acknowledge him either, not even a pat on the arm.

Not often I feel sorry for a footballer, let alone one who plays for Everton, but to do that to a 19 year old kid in front of millions of viewers was harsh. If you want to bring him off, fair enough, but put your arm around him, tell him the reasons you subbed him. Dont ignore him then let him trundle alone past opposition fans straight down the tunnel into an empty dressing room. Some may say its OK and its a mans game but the kid is in a new country and obviously struggling a bit, and I thought it was shameful tbh.

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, R BENO said:

Not often I feel sorry for a footballer, let alone one who plays for Everton, but to do that to a 19 year old kid in front of millions of viewers was harsh. If you want to bring him off, fair enough, but put your arm around him, tell him the reasons you subbed him. Dont ignore him then let him trundle alone past opposition fans straight down the tunnel into an empty dressing room. Some may say its OK and its a mans game but the kid is in a new country and obviously struggling a bit, and I thought it was shameful tbh.

Yep first thing I thought was ‘bet he’d love a Klopp hug’!

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Pure Tim Sherwood posturing from Ferguson, shirt sleeves in the rain had echoes of the Gillette throw.

The wheels are going to come off his show quickly I feel. 

Dame Duncan Ferguson stars in Bill Kenwright's latest lavish melodrama, "Blues Batterers".

The Liverpool Echo comments section declares it "Fucking brilliant!"

Runs until Christmas. Possible additional performances into the new year.

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, R BENO said:

I dunno how long Ferguson thinks he's going to be in the job, but imagine being another one of the players in that squad watching one of your team mates humiliated like that. Even if you think Kean is shit and lazy and deserved to be pulled, to just leave the kid like that would make me not want to work for the fella. If he can do that to a 19 year old after 2 games in charge, he'll humiliate anyone to deflect attention . 

• Upvote 2

Not long ago there was an evertonian video with an "unpopular opinions" klopp makes himself centre of attention, celebrates too much, gets involved with the crowd.. fuck off back to Hollywood the lad said. Now Ferguson is celebrating like a madman taking off his jacket in the pissing down rain like an utter blert and they love it. They're not a football club they're a comedy club.

1 hour ago, rubble-rouser said:

Klopp would fucking batter him 

I would be astonished if Ferguson doesn’t square up to or at least generally for the whole game extremely self-consciously show he’s not intimidated by Klopp and won’t, in their eyes, let him get away with his usual style of patrolling the touchline as if he owns it, conducting the crowd, getting in the ears of officials etc.

Moral Victory FC isn’t it, he gets them, he knows the gallery he’s playing to.

Klopp will laugh at him.