You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

They were all over Facebook on saturday night crowing how they're going to win the cup double or something. Won a game have we.

"Going down rrr we fuucccckkkkhhhhh 

were gonna win the cuuupppp ccrrrhchhchssskhhrrrccchhh"

Never forget. 

A nice Kop rendition of "Goin down coz yer fucked, you'll never win the cup" would be nice at 4 nil next month. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

All of you saying Ancelotti won't go there. Why the fuck won't he with their history?..............

MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy

Player Valuation: £20m
I’ll tell you why he would could come...

We are Everton Football Club, Founding members of the football league and Premier league

9 times league champions(forth most) more then Chelsea and Man City, despite not winning it since 87

We been the top flight 116 seasons, only been relegated twice and missed a total of 4 seasons not in the top flight

We won the Fa Cup 5 times

Still 8th on most trophies won despite the fact we haven't won 1 for 25 years
Still have the record for most goals in a season Dixie Dean

We spent 500 mil in 4/5 years

An about to build a brand new stadium on the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey

We are the biggest sleeping giant in world football and his greatest achievement.

I can go on but you all know your history

ngs

Holding back the undersoil heating clincher for the interview, clever.

• Upvote 4

23 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Whenever I see "on the banks of the royal blue Mersey" I just assume it's a red on the windup. They don't really use that do they?

Well we hate Bill Shankly and we hate St John
But most of all we hate big Ron
And we'll hang those Kopites, one by one
...On the banks of the Royal Blue Mers
ey

Well to hell with Liverpool and Rangers too
We'll thrown them all in the Mersey
And we'll fight fight fight
With all our might
For the boys in the Royal Blue Jerseys

EDIT:

Not sure how to post but If you click on this page you can hear the little angels singing it;

https://www.fanchants.com/football-songs/everton-chants/banks-of-the-royal-blue/

4 hours ago, Scooby Dudek said:

ey

With all our might

EDIT:

Not sure how to post but If you click on this page you can hear the little angels singing it;

https://www.fanchants.com/football-songs/everton-chants/banks-of-the-royal-blue/

It's their only great song in my opinion and they don't even sing it anymore. It's either 'by far the greatest team' or 'Grand old team.' An extremely limited choice to be honest!

On 12/12/2019 at 08:39, scudger99 said:

Spending £500 million in 4/5 years and ending up worse off is a meritable achievement ?

Not something I'd be bragging about myself.

On 12/12/2019 at 08:43, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

But but it’s a first!

“Errrr, yeah it’s going on the list”

D307B225-500F-4F9F-BFC8-74376ACB2D87.gif

I honestly think he would be a terrible long term appointment for them or Arsenal. Napoli and Bayern players have said he isn't tactical enough in training and doesn't push the players. |ts all about the paycheck these days. They'd get a quick boost from having soneone like him in charge but it's not lasting 

On 10/12/2019 at 10:56, Grinch said:

Hope they go for Howe.   I'll look forward to routine derby wins with that idiot setting his side up to lose against every better team they face. 

Which is why they won't sign him unfortunately. If he'd have given us a tough time or at least perceived to, he'd be welcomed. 

20 hours ago, Scooby Dudek said:

ey

With all our might

EDIT:

We used to sing a version of that too. Swap hate to love in the 1st 2 lines. And then blood red Mersey. Then Everton and Celtic in the 1st line of the 2nd verse. And blood red to finish again. 

Ancelotti there, to that squad, with their transfer budget, at this stage in his career? By all means fund his retirement, lads.

Be interested to see if he can get his eyebrow up onto the ceiling when he’s asked for anti-Liverpool bile and his Christmas tree baubles become a diplomatic incident.