You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

6 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

Can’t get on board with that. The rest of the sky dick heads from around the country will be laughing at them in the same way as that tit, but saying “scousers” instead of “Everton fans”.

Laughing at the way people look is bad. We are all guilty of it at times, but listening to that cunt was embarrassing.

• Upvote 11

All of you saying Ancelotti won't go there. Why the fuck won't he with their history?..............

MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy

Player Valuation: £20m
I’ll tell you why he would could come...

We are Everton Football Club, Founding members of the football league and Premier league

9 times league champions(forth most) more then Chelsea and Man City, despite not winning it since 87

We been the top flight 116 seasons, only been relegated twice and missed a total of 4 seasons not in the top flight

We won the Fa Cup 5 times

Still 8th on most trophies won despite the fact we haven't won 1 for 25 years
Still have the record for most goals in a season Dixie Dean

We spent 500 mil in 4/5 years

An about to build a brand new stadium on the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey

We are the biggest sleeping giant in world football and his greatest achievement.

I can go on but you all know your history

ngs
  • Upvote 1

Their lists of firsts and reasons why a top class manager should jump at the chance to manage them is pathetic. Like me suggesting Scarlett Johansson would take me because of my Air Training Corp Wing Blue for throwing the discus back in the 80s, along with double jointed thumb and ability to do a perfect kermit the Frog impression. Hey if I thought it would work I'd try. 

Ancelotti is probably knocking one out to the list of glorious firsts that Everton parade instead of silverware. Aren't they one of only two clubs to not win anything this century? Accrington were a founder member of the football league, along with Preston NE and Notts County (and others), it means fuck all. So you had underground heating first big fucking deal. 

They have spent a small fortune in the last few years to end up even worse, most of that spending still owed to their owner. Some of that involved selling their best players and buying shite in return, that rarely if ever ends well. They go on about their new stadium and the debt that will bring like it will entice any prospective manager. BMD is all they can see as the answer to all of their problems when actually it's just a massive problem that could eventually sink them.

Most football managers do not live in a bubble, they know what's going on and often far more than the fans. Any manager they target won't have to do much homework to see what a poisoned chalice that place is. That doesn't mean someone won't take it, these days taking a premiership manager job often entails you getting sacked eventually and being financially sorted for life. 

I can see the mancs smashing them this weekend, they had a little bounce against Chelsea but the rot has set in there. Fair play to Moshiri IF he manages to convince a top class manager and gives him funds, that could help them to catch up with the other teams in the mid table and might even at a stretch end their long wait for silverware. But will that appease the bitters? Probably not, as we set the bar ever higher their chance of getting close to it fades even further away. We all know that being above us is the only thing that makes them happy. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, блядь said:

Their lists of firsts and reasons why a top class manager should jump at the chance to manage them is pathetic. 

Worse than that is the idea that the unicorn stadium would be a draw for a new manager.

They don’t yet have the money, the land or detailed plans. They haven’t even submitted the planning application.  They are many years away from playing there.

What's the average tenure for a Premier League manager? About 3 years?

If it ever gets built* it will be long after their next manager has been and gone.

* it's never getting built

6 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

All of you saying Ancelotti won't go there. Why the fuck won't he with their history?..............

MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy

We are Everton Football Club, Founding members of the football league and Premier league

9 times league champions(forth most) more then Chelsea and Man City, despite not winning it since 87

We been the top flight 116 seasons, only been relegated twice and missed a total of 4 seasons not in the top flight

We are the biggest sleeping giant in world football and his greatest achievement.

ngs

Read that on GOT last night(I go on there every now and then to cheer myself up), and honestly thought it was a Red on the wind up.

Ancelotti is a proven winner.  I doubt at this stage of his career he wants add to his CV the glorious triumph of keeping the Blooshite out of the Championship and maybe getting to draw one Mersey derby after losing all the rest.  Some last hurrah that would be.

And working with big Dunc will hardly be on his bucket list.

Most of their supporters wouldn't be that arsed, but seeing what's happening with us and Klopp during his tenure has definitely got the green eyed monster alive and kicking.  And that is definitely ramping up the levels up bitterness and utter delusion.  BMD ain't happening.  A top class manager ain't happening.  Them being successful definitely ain't happening.  There's more chance of relegation which would probably do them a world of good to be honest, but the cunts always seem to just have enough to beat the drop.

2 hours ago, блядь said:

Their lists of firsts and reasons why a top class manager should jump at the chance to manage them is pathetic. Like me suggesting Scarlett Johansson would take me because of my Air Training Corp Wing Blue for throwing the discus back in the 80s, along with double jointed thumb and ability to do a perfect kermit the Frog impression. Hey if I thought it would work I'd try. 

Ancelotti is probably knocking one out to the list of glorious firsts that Everton parade instead of silverware. Aren't they one of only two clubs to not win anything this century? Accrington were a founder member of the football league, along with Preston NE and Notts County (and others), it means fuck all. So you had underground heating first big fucking deal. 

They have spent a small fortune in the last few years to end up even worse, most of that spending still owed to their owner. Some of that involved selling their best players and buying shite in return, that rarely if ever ends well. They go on about their new stadium and the debt that will bring like it will entice any prospective manager. BMD is all they can see as the answer to all of their problems when actually it's just a massive problem that could eventually sink them.

Most football managers do not live in a bubble, they know what's going on and often far more than the fans. Any manager they target won't have to do much homework to see what a poisoned chalice that place is. That doesn't mean someone won't take it, these days taking a premiership manager job often entails you getting sacked eventually and being financially sorted for life. 

I can see the mancs smashing them this weekend, they had a little bounce against Chelsea but the rot has set in there. Fair play to Moshiri IF he manages to convince a top class manager and gives him funds, that could help them to catch up with the other teams in the mid table and might even at a stretch end their long wait for silverware. But will that appease the bitters? Probably not, as we set the bar ever higher their chance of getting close to it fades even further away. We all know that being above us is the only thing that makes them happy. 

Head well and truly falling off.

7 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy

ngs

No,please go on.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Royal Blue Mersey makes me laugh, although the River has recovered from pollution it is tidal with mudflats and sandbanks. The water is Brown you daft blue nose twats. They could always dump a load of dye in it like Paddy’s Day in Chicago.

Everton until I dye.

• Upvote 8