You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

52 minutes ago, Stickman said:

That'll teach him for winning 4-0

He had a big spat not so long ago when the Club President oprdered the players to attend a training camp for a week because of poor performance in the league. They refused and Ancelotti backed the players. He's paying the price for that and their continuing under achievement in the league.

54 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I like Ancelotti but I get the impressions he has gone a bit lazy and is just going through the motions a bit nowadays.

Obviously I am not an ITK but he doesn't strike me as somebody looking for an all-encompassing mid/long term 'project'.

Ancelotti is tactically brilliant, and very likeable. Him going to Everton though will be a disaster. He is used to working with very good players. I'm not sure he'd get anything out of that bunch. I remember when he started out that he didn't exactly get the best out of players and was  really defensive in his approach to games. Ofcourse he is Italian and that's their nature and take towards football. He evolved during the Milan years into a more offensive coach. 

Today I really don't think he is looking for a project and mountain to climbe as our neighboors have. Can see him going to Arsenal though as they have alot more potential to get back to the top four. Good youngsters coming through and a possibility to mould the team to his liking.