You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Ridiculous. That song appeared in the mid noughties when Abramovich turned up with his billions and decided to lavish it on them no marks. It doesn’t get sung against Brighton for example. I’m no homophobe but it seems people go actively looking for things to get offended by these days.

• Upvote 5

31 minutes ago, Soft Joe said:

Ridiculous. That song appeared in the mid noughties when Abramovich turned up with his billions and decided to lavish it on them no marks. It doesn’t get sung against Brighton for example. I’m no homophobe but it seems people go actively looking for things to get offended by these days.

Perish the thought.

1 hour ago, Soft Joe said:

How VERY dare you. Twenty years my mother and I have been frequenting this football ground and never once have I been called a... a... a one of THOSE.

I'm a homophobe and so's my husband. 

• Upvote 1

Apparently it’s our fault they’re being investigated. They truly are lunatics...

thirdmantackle

thirdmantackle

Player Valuation: £35m
Must by an RS heading up this initiative 

Offending by everything

macdog

Player Valuation: £10m
I hope that the authorities take the same tough attitude and action as they did when the RS attacked the City bus.

36 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Apparently it’s our fault they’re being investigated. They truly are lunatics...

thirdmantackle

thirdmantackle

Player Valuation: £35m
Must by an RS heading up this initiative 

Offending by everything

macdog

Player Valuation: £10m
I hope that the authorities take the same tough attitude and action as they did when the RS attacked the City bus.

These people are truly mental. We are in their head permanently it is madness.

” You ok Dave? No,no i’m not. Just won £10000 on a Scratchcard and binned it.

Why? It had red writing on it and it would only make my life easier. Fucking murdering red shite ruining my life”

I’m sure that song has been around for 20+ years and has more to do with Chelsea being an area that was historically associated with male prostitution than anything else. It’s not intended to offend gay people, and I raised an eyebrow when I heard it was ‘homophobic’ but it makes sense and it was well-publicised in advance of this weekend. 

It’s also irrelevant whether the Chelsea fan should themselves are offended. These things will be measured objectively by the FA/PL.

I agree that it sticks in the craw that the rest of the country can sing genuinely offensive songs about Merseyside though.

• Upvote 3

Chelsea fans complaining about it? jesus wept. All they sing is "sign on...." fucking racist dickheads. 

As for Duncan..... Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to go and burgle that bastards house. For a start, pigeons are known grasses. 

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

Bullard was boss

The story of him signing for I think it was Hull. They wrote the wrong number on the contract for a much higher wage than agreed and his agent was in his ear. Sign, sign it before they figure out they wrote wrong is brilliant. He signed it and laughed all the way to the bank.

And Big ass rep for one posting a gif of him making fun of Phil Brown or whatever their retarded manager was called.

• Upvote 1