You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

27 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I like Duncan , there, I've said it.

I've never liked that fucker but it was nice to see how thrilled he was after the win. He was on cloud 9,pity for him and that lot it's not going to last. They're not fixed now just because of a win against Chelsea who were absolutely shite, they are still shit and hopefully they will go down. 

How many teeth can you fit into one gob, greedy bastard dunk. 

Yep not even arsed saying that I enjoyed watching them win yesterday. Firstly I hate Chelsea far more than I could ever hate Everton. B) I like footy with passion and that at the end yesterday and seeing him made-up was great to watch. I'd said in the build up that I hope they get a win just for him because this will be the biggest day of his career. 

I'd be happy to see him get it full-time and get them back finishing 8th but keep losing derbies regularly. Keeps her in a good mood anyway. 

27 minutes ago, Butch said:

I've never liked that fucker but it was nice to see how thrilled he was after the win. He was on cloud 9,pity for him and that lot it's not going to last. They're not fixed now just because of a win against Chelsea who were absolutely shite, they are still shit and hopefully they will go down. 

How many teeth can you fit into one gob, greedy bastard dunk. 

I’ve never really liked him for no other reason he played for them and come across as a bit of a thug. Never heard him speak until this week, and he seems genuinely thrilled to be there.  Heard so many stories from Reds and Blues that he’s a sound fella when he’s out and about. Always getting the ale in and approachable. I like him. 

Cracking that for them yesterday.

Think there’s been a lot of truth to some of the shouts in the media by Carra and others about them needing to be realistic, work out what they want their identity to be and go for a manager who suits them as a club and a style.

The likes of Martinez and Silva will never suit them as a club. They need that kind of chippy, spiky, physical, British edge to their game, as especially at Goodison it makes them a tough proposition to play against. Was fitting the first goal was a power header, could be a great cup match atmosphere if he’s still in charge.

Eyes on the cunt when he’s speaking, mind. Slight Tony Adams edge of pure mania about him, but on a man who looks like he’s killed with his bare hands and eaten the body. It’s impossible for me to look at him without imagining being in his hallway in the early hours and looking up to see him storming towards me with a golf club.

Would comfortably pay a hundred quid to watch go-pro footage of the other cunt’s facial expression from his POV.

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yep not even arsed saying that I enjoyed watching them win yesterday. Firstly I hate Chelsea far more than I could ever hate Everton. B) I like footy with passion and that at the end yesterday and seeing him made-up was great to watch. I'd said in the build up that I hope they get a win just for him because this will be the biggest day of his career. 

I'd be happy to see him get it full-time and get them back finishing 8th but keep losing derbies regularly. Keeps her in a good mood anyway. 

It was nice because the chav fans were singing feed the scousers and then they were gobbled up by Everton.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

I’ve never really liked him for no other reason he played for them and come across as a bit of a thug. Never heard him speak until this week, and he seems genuinely thrilled to be there.  Heard so many stories from Reds and Blues that he’s a sound fella when he’s out and about. Always getting the ale in and approachable. I like him. 

Ha, he couldnt pull that trick of burning a couple of 50 quid notes under peoples noses down the pub now. The fuckers wouldnt burn unless he had a blow torch in his pocket. Mind you that wouldnt surprise me.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Angie81 said:

It was nice because the chav fans were singing feed the scousers and then they were gobbled up by Everton.

On singing, Everton have been reported for "homophobic" songs being sung during yesterday's game. It'll obviously be the "Chelsea rentboys" song. I'm not sure if it's an entirely appropriate song, but it doesn't offend me that much. But, it's a traditional anti-Chelsea song. Can they sing all their anti-scouse bile then get a titty lip on when they get a bit back? 

• Upvote 2