You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Just now, Leyton388 said:

Fucking hell they actually play it's a grand old team after the match with "We dont care what the redshite say" blasting loud over the speakers 

Proper small time cunts. 

The one they play says "we don't care what the red side say" 

Obviously thats not what they sing. 

Just now, Leyton388 said:

Fucking hell they actually play it's a grand old team after the match with "We dont care what the redshite say" blasting loud over the speakers 

Proper small time cunts. 

It’s funny how none of them care what we say but their fans make numerous videos to post on line and songs telling us they don’t care. 

12 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Good on them. My birds was welling up at the end there. Just give it Dunc interim and see how he does. Whole stadium singing his name at the end and he showed a lot of passion throughout. I think he threw a ballboy about 50 yards when the second went in. He came across well in his interview yesterday and all. 

They are still fucking shit like. 

I don't roll on Dunc Day

Yeah, but she like left you years ago Stig

Image result for walter sobchak but she left you

1 hour ago, Leyton388 said:

Proper small time cunts. 

The lyrics to the actual song are "red side", it's the fans that sing "shite".

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Good on them. My birds was welling up at the end there. Just give it Dunc interim and see how he does. Whole stadium singing his name at the end and he showed a lot of passion throughout. I think he threw a ballboy about 50 yards when the second went in. He came across well in his interview yesterday and all. 

They are still fucking shit like. 

Nope....."murderers"....."wall pushing".....fuck em

They were good.  They showed more fight than I’ve seen them show in years.  They lack quality so if they want to have some success this season they are going to need to play like that every game.  Calvert Lewin was horrible all game mainly backing in to the centre backs after they jumped for headers.  They were all leaving their foot in.  It was old school football playing on the edge and it worked for them.  Chelsea just weren’t prepared for it.  I’m personally glad he didn’t take over before the derby because I think we would have had a few on the injury table today.