You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

11 hours ago, TheBitch said:

"My glory days - if you like - as an Everton fan were under David Moyes and what we achieved with spending so minimal money was an overachievement really. We played some nice football and brought in some of our greatest players."

Glory days indeed. 

You dont need glory to have glory days but they were definitely the glory days

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Imagine a makeover of Woodison on one of those property shows...

p056mv0c.jpg 

We've come back 6 months later. What's happened Bill nothings changed. 

Well, when we actually get the planning permission and find someone daft enough to loan us the money it will be brilliant. Best stadium in the country and far better than the neighbours and the shitty loft conversion they got

Yes Bill but have you seen the trophy room they have 

Moyesie show Dion your mural and the fucking cockoo clock

• Upvote 1

I remember my cousin, who is a red, applying for the Everton job years ago as a lad for a laugh. I’m remembering that they placed an ad in the Echo for it, but may be mistaken with that bit.

Anyway, he cited his achievements on Championship Manager, listing his honours and notable moments, and Everton sent him an official letter headed reply back. We laughed at them at the time, but looking back, they were being nice and showing decency. I like that. Stuff like that made Liverpool and Everton feel different than everywhere else. A 2 team city where the fans were actually alike.

It’s shite now.

• Upvote 2

I used to have a real soft spot for Everton when I was a kid and was made up when they won the cup in 95. 

Now though I cant stomach the twats and the bile they come out with, singing songs with the mancs in the Brick and generally just being utter cunts shown in their Murderer chants at the games. 

This hatred towards liverpool was expanded on when that ginger bog eyed cunt Moyes took over and now I want them to be relegated and do a Sunderland.

Looking forward to Chelsea smashing these cunts into dust today and picking over the carcass we left behind. 

1 hour ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

100 managers have apparently contacted them for the job. I know that the manager of the brick has already been turned down

That's got to be a lie mate as one of the qualities a blue manager has to have is bending over for the mancs when they are in town and the manager of the brick does it better than anyone. 

38 minutes ago, belarus said:

I remember my cousin, who is a red, applying for the Everton job years ago as a lad for a laugh. I’m remembering that they placed an ad in the Echo for it, but may be mistaken with that bit.

Anyway, he cited his achievements on Championship Manager, listing his honours and notable moments, and Everton sent him an official letter headed reply back. We laughed at them at the time, but looking back, they were being nice and showing decency. I like that. Stuff like that made Liverpool and Everton feel different than everywhere else. A 2 team city where the fans were actually alike.

It’s shite now.

That was Dave Usher, wasn't it?