You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Listening to the phone in on Talkshite. Blue phones in saying he wants Poch,  interviewer says he might be setting his sights a bit high for Poch. "We are Everton Football Club, one of the biggest clubs in the country, founder members of the League, Nil Satis Nisi Optimum",  They are absolutely fucking delusional. God love them

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Has Moyes written all over it. No way are they getting Pochetino or anyone else who has ambition as a manager. 

Why wouldn't Moyes come in now though? Are they really such a mess they've only started talking to people tonight? I can't believe that. 

13 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

Just seen that soft cunt Jenas on Amazon saying that Everton are pushing themselves as a massive club what with this new stadium and all. 

what new fucking stadium? 

You don't need to move stadiums to have a new stadium, but they have a picture of a new stadium or something. On the banks of the royal blue Mersey and all that. 

2 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Listening to the phone in on Talkshite. Blue phones in saying he wants Poch,  interviewer says he might be setting his sights a bit high for Poch. "We are Everton Football Club, one of the biggest clubs in the country, founder members of the League, Nil Satis Nisi Optimum",  They are absolutely fucking delusional. God love them

I believe that is known locally as "Everton aren't we"

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Barry Wom said:

Why wouldn't Moyes come in now though? Are they really such a mess they've only started talking to people tonight? I can't believe that. 

That run of games they have coming up would guarantee a shit start, something the fans would jump on being as a lot of them hate him now. Could be a club decision as well as Moyes, if he is to be the one. 

6 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

That run of games they have coming up would guarantee a shit start, something the fans would jump on being as a lot of them hate him now. Could be a club decision as well as Moyes, if he is to be the one. 

Would it though? Man united are shite. Chelsea are beatable (FFS they've just lost at home to West ham). I reckon they'd be free pass games. The fans would expect nothing and a draw in either game would feel like progress. You never know which points will count come may, I wouldn't want to give up on 6 of them and leave them in the hands of Duncan Ferguson. 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Gerrard at 33's. Make it happen. 

Lots of them strangely want Rafa. That would amuse me, although sadly he'd keep them up. Unless he didn't for giggles, but I get the feeling he's not that fella. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Barry Wom said:

Would it though? Man united are shite. Chelsea are beatable (FFS they've just lost at home to West ham). I reckon they'd be free pass games. The fans would expect nothing and a draw in either game would feel like progress. You never know which points will count come may, I wouldn't want to give up on 6 of them and leave them in the hands of Duncan Ferguson. 

We're talking about Everton mate, those games are already pencilled in as losses. Might as well let a fans favourite take the hit as he'll get no stick, plus they'll still have the same chance (10%) of getting something from those games. We#ll find out soon enough I guess. 

You just know they didn’t sack him weeks ago because there’s been a clause in his contract that if they go in the bottom 3 they wouldn’t have to pay him off because I can’t understand them sacking him after playing the best team in the league away. They’ve been shite for weeks, been best by all the promoted teams and didn’t sack him but get beat by us and now they sack him when they have a bad run coming up anyway. Go into the bottom 3 and now he’s gone with no pay off. Wouldn’t surprise me at all you know.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Mrs is upset as she thought Marco was lovely , I don’t think I help by suggesting that the Blues had gone from a gravy boat to a dreamboat but are still shit.

My missus is made up. Not only did she think Silvas was a boring drippy bastard lacking in charisma but she absolutely loves Duncan Ferguson.  So much so that she even went to 'an audience with Duncan Ferguson' earlier in the year. Bitch. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

My missus is made up. Not only did she think Silvas was a boring drippy bastard lacking in charisma but she absolutely loves Duncan Ferguson.  So much so that she even went to 'an audience with Duncan Ferguson' earlier in the year. Bitch. 

Don't let her anywhere near the knives. In fact put a lock on the drawer mate, otherwise you're going to awake to a gash where your dick once was.