You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

That would be funny and also not a surprise if they are in such financial dire. The daft fucker would probably do it on next to nothing and the fans would probably never turn on him but on Moshri and the players.  

The funny thing is the games are coming thick and fast a smart club would have had a plan, it's not like you couldn't see this coming. They can't afford to piss too many games up the wall. I know their next couple look tough, but man utd and Chelsea are not invincible either. You'd have thought get the new man in and try and get a bounce and try and pinch some points. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Barry Wom said:

The funny thing is the games are coming thick and fast a smart club would have had a plan, it's not like you couldn't see this coming. They can't afford to piss too many games up the wall. I know their next couple look tough, but man utd and Chelsea are not invincible either. You'd have thought get the new man in and try and get a bounce and try and pinch some points. 

I agree. Why didn't they sack him after their last defeat before ours and have the drunken Dunk in charge for the derby? All comes over as a bit amateurish. 

If they dont go down this season they will defo go in the next few seasons. 

They will have to sell in the summer just to stay afloat and be less competitive. So many clubs have now overtaken them because they haven't pissed tons of cash away and will be attracting ambitious players. If Leeds come up and have this Qatari investment it bumps Everton further down. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Official statement saying they’re looking to appoint a permanent manager as soon as possible. As a kindness, we should make Howe available to them from Saturday night.

Have they thanked Silva for all his hard work and wished him well in his future endeavours? 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Barry Wom said:

Kevin ratcliffe on SSN. "Maybe the club was too big for him". He managed and won the league with Olympiacos you cunt. 

Hahahaha, the whole club is riddled with idiots both past and present. Like I said, they think they are deserving of success for some strange reason. 

7 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I agree. Why didn't they sack him after their last defeat before ours and have the drunken Dunk in charge for the derby? All comes over as a bit amateurish. 

Sure I've posted on here. A blue I was with yesterday is 100% sure they have their new man but he's refused to come in during this run of games. Suppose this fits with that, but what type of shithouse doesn't fancy taking on man united and Chelsea? 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Barry Wom said:

Sure I've posted on here. A blue I was with yesterday is 100% sure they have their new man but he's refused to come in during this run of games. Suppose this fits with that, but what type of shithouse doesn't fancy taking on man united and Chelsea? 

Has Moyes written all over it. No way are they getting Pochetino or anyone else who has ambition as a manager. 

They really do see themselves as the 3rd most successful club behind the mancs and ourselves don't they. Seem to forget they've only won 7 trophies since the daily mail were saying Hitler was a good strong man of a Europe. 

Hand on thst was last week 

Seem to forget they've only won 7 trophies since WW2

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Hahahaha, the whole club is riddled with idiots both past and present. Like I said, they think they are deserving of success for some strange reason. 

They had 2 good seasons in the 80s and prior to that they had not done anything since the late sixties. Yet they think they are Real Madrid. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

They really do see themselves as the 3rd most successful club behind the mancs and ourselves don't they. Seem to forget they've only won 7 trophies since the daily mail were saying Hitler was a good string man of a Europe. 

Hand on thst was last week 

Seem to forget they've only won 7 trophies since WW2

If you watch that video of that Asian lad doing both stadium tours in a Man Utd shirt the Everton stadium guide just beats on about how Everton were the first club to use goal nets and first club to go on a world tour. Making out they are the pioneers of English football but conveniently neglected the fact they have won fuck all.