You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I'm not sure they can afford his Cafe bills this time round. Plus surely they'd want someone with a longer term plan instead of paying that lard eating monster a fortune for a few months work again. Plus, would Fat Sam go there after they got rid of him last time? I'm not so sure he would. 

Fat sam was trolling them in the press conferences in the end. I'm sure he'd love nothing more than to troll them some more on a 2 year £16m contract. He won't care if he's a success, he'll just take the money and play the dullest football he can imagine. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, moof said:

Yeah, it sounds mad even saying this but, he probably has too much class to debase himself by going there again considering the way he was dumped last time. 

However, im sure if they offered him a couple more gravy boat’s he might be persuaded 

Just now, Barry Wom said:

Fat sam was trolling them in the press conferences in the end. I'm sure he'd love nothing more than to troll them some more on a 2 year £16m contract. He won't care if he's a success, he'll just take the money and play the dullest football he can imagine. 

Hahahaha, anything is possible. It would be funny as fuck if they approached him and he said 'I'm good at avoiding relegation but I'm not Godly enough to help you shit cunts again.'

Guest Pistonbroke

It's going to be Moyes in all honesty. Bookies have him as 1/4 on to take over and the next one on their list is Gallardo at 7/1 and Howe at 10/1. That's a huge gap between Moyes and the rest, bookies aren't daft. I can't see the majority of their fans being happy if it is Moyes, especially after what he said as Man U manager. A few bad results, and they will be coming immediately with the run of games they have and the players will use the fans disgruntlement towards Moyes not to give a fuck. Relegation is more than just a hope now, it quite possibly will play out that way. At least they'll be at the right end of the table in the Championship, although Leeds, City, Sunderland and Sheff teams probably thought the same as they tumbled down to Division one. 

25 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

It's going to be Moyes in all honesty. Bookies have him as 1/4 on to take over and the next one on their list is Gallardo at 7/1 and Howe at 10/1. That's a huge gap between Moyes and the rest, bookies aren't daft. I can't see the majority of their fans being happy if it is Moyes, especially after what he said as Man U manager. A few bad results, and they will be coming immediately with the run of games they have and the players will use the fans disgruntlement towards Moyes not to give a fuck. Relegation is more than just a hope now, it quite possibly will play out that way. At least they'll be at the right end of the table in the Championship, although Leeds, City, Sunderland and Sheff teams probably thought the same as they tumbled down to Division one. 

Bookies had gallardo as favourite at something like 6/5 yesterday didn't they? I don't reckon you can tell too much from these markets. There's not lots of money in them and because you may know something the bookies don't, as soon as there's a little movement on one person, they shut them down by either stopping the betting or making the odds daft. I hope they're right on this one like, but I'd take them with a pinch of salt. 

3 hours ago, Soft Joe said:

My dad died yesterday morning (he was 83 and had been ill). It’s very sad to see the utter hatred these cunts have now. Wall pushing gestures etc. My dad was a blue. He wouldn’t have condoned that sort of thing. He took me the Cup Final in 86 when I was a kid. And again in 88 and 92 even though we weren’t playing Everton.
He cheered at some of the goals when we beat Barcelona 4-0 last season. As Everton become more and more shite over the years he made out he wasn’t arsed but I think deep down he was. If they do go down I’m just glad he won’t be around to see it. Because although their fan base has obviously loads more cunts around now it hasn’t always been this bad.

All the best mate, your dad was clearly a good egg.

Guest Pistonbroke
14 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Bookies had gallardo as favourite at something like 6/5 yesterday didn't they? I don't reckon you can tell too much from these markets. There's not lots of money in them and because you may know something the bookies don't, as soon as there's a little movement on one person, they shut them down by either stopping the betting or making the odds daft. I hope they're right on this one like, but I'd take them with a pinch of salt. 

Something is awry with those odds though. You'd normally have at least one manager closer to Moyes odds. Mind you, they could be just trying to sucker punters in. 

Howe coming in could be a fucking disaster. He's not exactly known for his teams being able to keep a clean sheet and they don't exactly have loads of firepower the other end. If he does get the job wonder how they'll like the 50ml he spunks on Callum Wilson

Guest Pistonbroke
8 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

I reckon it's just a load of blues piling on after their mate had the moysiah in a cab this morning. 

Yeah. 

I have a mate who worked for a long time in the bookies before moving to Germany in IT. He said that the big bookies have workers masquerading as fans on loads of forums giving out so called insider tips so the bookies could make a killing. 

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

Yeah. 

I have a mate who worked for a long time in the bookies before moving to Germany in IT. He said that the big bookies have workers masquerading as fans on loads of forums giving out so called insider tips so the bookies could make a killing. 

Sounds like barnesy further up the page.

Guest Pistonbroke
8 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Howe coming in could be a fucking disaster. He's not exactly known for his teams being able to keep a clean sheet and they don't exactly have loads of firepower the other end. If he does get the job wonder how they'll like the 50ml he spunks on Callum Wilson

I've thought the same thing about Howes. he has the players at the back to do better with Bournemouth but they ship loads of goals in the way he plays which seems to be a bit gung ho at times. He's probably gotten away with it due to Fraser having a couple of good seasons (not this one) plus King and Wilson. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Sounds like barnesy further up the page.

I haven't bet on Howe mate. In fact I rarely bet these days. I used to do Ok but it soon became apparent that trying to land an accumulator with more than 3 games was becoming nigh on impossible and in the lap of the Gods. Decided to gib it on the whole whilst I was still in the +, would have looked better but lost a bit during my last season in earnest.