You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

So which manager are the deluded fuckers hoping for now? I'd piss myself if it ends up being Moyes or fat Sam again. Their defence is dog shit and they only have Richarlison who is a real threat up front. I'd double piss myself if he fucks off in January. 

What choice do they have mate? If they stick they’re going down, if they get Moyes back in they are going down. That leaves big Sam, I genuinely think he is their best hope to avoid relegation 

‘Tis the fuckin season!!!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

Their resident fox in the box licking arse again and chatting shite.

FOXINPEACE

FOXINPEACE

Player Valuation: £10m
Just seen the highlights. Disgraceful that they didn't get a red card. Cynical fouling throughout

At least one of them is onto him. Described him last week as a ‘head patter’ and called him out.

Brandalf getting it in the neck from all sides. This one caught my eye though. Murder Inc? DaveK knows a helmet when he sees one. And he sees one every time he looks in a mirror.

davek

davek

Player Valuation: £70m

"Director of Football".

Look where he's directed us to - bottom three and a three goal defeat by Murder Inc.

GTF out of Everton Football Club you helmet.

'Sorry mate but whenever Martinez name comes up I keep thinking about his phenomenal post match observations and losing games that we were 2-0 up in.

He brought in players like Alcaraz and persisted with Howard when it clearly wasn't working, and worst of all I blame him for the "nicey nicey" attitude at the club now which really is killing us.'

I have to assume that he's talking about the players 'cos there is no way in the world that they can apply that to the fans. The level of bile by some bloos is fucking mind-blowing and I think if I ever ended up like that then I'd walk away from football as it's got to permeate into so many aspects of their lives. It's pretty obvious that davek is a basement dweller but imagine being the poor sod who has to deal with him on a real life basis when he comes up for sunlight. It can't help that nobody is even arsed about how long it is since Everton beat Liverpool in the league as it doesn't fucking matter any more. The pity from the RS must kill them.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

Anyone seen the video of the fat bute doing the wall pushing action with her young kid joining in.....hateful twats.

Really sad that this level of hatred,which mirrors the demise of their own club,has crept into football on Merseyside. Relegation is needed for them. I also feel for the people who've lost loved ones in those tragedies (including Evertonians who lost family members) when they see and hear morons act like this. All over a game of football.

• Upvote 4