You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

What is Class?

Class never runs scared. It is sure-footed and confident in the knowledge that you can meet life head-on and handle whatever comes along. Those who have class have wrestled with their own personal “angel” and won a victory that marks them thereafter.

Class never makes excuses. It takes its lumps and learns from past mistakes. Class is considerate of others. It knows that good manners are nothing more than a series of petty sacrifices. Class bespeaks an aristocracy that has nothing to do with ancestors or money. The most affluent blue blood can be totally without class while the descendant of a Welsh miner may ooze class from every pore.

Class never tries to build itself up by tearing others down. Class is already up and need not strive to look better by making others look worse. Class can “walk with kings and keep it’s virtue, and talk with crowds and keep the common touch.” Everyone is comfortable with the person who has class- because he is comfortable with himself.

If you have class, you don’t need much of anything else. If you don’t have it, no matter what else you have – it doesn’t make much difference.

-Howard E. Ferguson, Author of The Edge

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Wonder how the cup draw is going down on got? More proof of the conspiracy against them.i suppose. 

First six responses after the draw....

Dixieslaces

Player Valuation: £500k
Fffffs

GwladysBlue

Player Valuation: £70m
Season over

maccavennie

• Upvote 1

RomanReigns

Potato Multi .... Soon

Gwladysstreetlad

Player Valuation: £50m
Total fix that draw

evertonarntwe

Twice in 3 years, same draw same stage and same ground. The chances in that are just to much to be a coincidence

Another opportunity for them horrid rats to humiliate further in what has been one of the worst seasons of my miserable life
Someone come and shoot me dead hard

d34noj

d34noj

Player Valuation: £35m
About as blatant a fix as possible. Not only are they being gifted the league, they'll win the FA Cup knocking us out at Anfield on the way.

Genuinely bored of it, it's scripted as WWE.

LEONARD

LEONARD

Player Valuation: £40m

That bad news re BMD is coming, you just know it

BirkenheadBlue

Player Valuation: £60m

Inappropriate Language
You genuinely couldn’t make this stuff up.

it’s the f****** Truman Show, and we’re the subjects.

MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy

Player Valuation: £20m
Hmm havnt drawn each other in the 3rd round for 30-50 years then 2/3 years... not remotely dodgy y
Gwladysstreetlad

Gwladysstreetlad

Right, I've actually reached the point that I'm embarrassed to admit that I used to love football now. The sport is so blatantly corrupt and the authorities happy to be open about it that I feel dirty even being associated with the game as a fan. Football is rotten to the core.

daza_1973

daza_1973

Twice in three years.... Hmmm
Not rigged though

• Upvote 2

The laws of probability and chance seem to have skipped by them - just because something that hasn’t happened for a long time suddenly happens twice, has everything to do with mathematics and nothing to do with conspiracy. But that wouldn’t fit with their self-pitying wailing and teeth grinding, would it? Suck it up and move on you silly little sausages

• Upvote 1