You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

22 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

We all delight in having a laugh, but we can also acknowledge when they do themselves credit, and this is one such occasion. A new flag today in the away end at the King Power

Thought banners were red shite behaviour? Anyway I’ve been called murderer by them so much that even when they do things like this it doesn’t wash with me anymore.

• Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

Thought banners were red shite behaviour? Anyway I’ve been called murderer by them so much that even when they do things like this it doesn’t wash with me anymore.

You cant really equate that with every bluenose. Its definitely a generational thing. Most of the older blues I know of a certain age,around 45-55,are pretty sound and level headed. Its definitely their kids and grandkids who are/have grown up spouting clueless bile,often on social media. Its another of the downsides of the obscene money in football and wealth gaps its creating.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

You cant really equate that with every bluenose. Its definitely a generational thing. Most of the older blues I know of a certain age,around 45-55,are pretty sound and level headed. Its definitely their kids and grandkids who are/have grown up spouting clueless bile,often on social media. Its another of the downsides of the obscene money in football and wealth gaps its creating.

When I went the derby at Goodison a few years ago, it was fellas in their 40s and 50s singing it at us when we were queuing up in bullens road, Fair enough a few of their fans kicked off so I know it’s not all of them but I hate them with a passion. I can’t stand them. 

9 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

The few I know around that age (I am 48 myself, so people I have know for years) are pretty shite as well, they just don't say it to your face, unless they have had a few drinks and it is "banter". Plus, most of them have kids and they have learnt the bile and bitterness from the same people. 

42 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Even when they get a decision.........

N.S.N.O.

Player Valuation: £35m
Wow, VAR in favour of Everton. Might be our day today. About time too.
In our favour, or in Liverpools favour?

That is fucking priceless. They're just great

Some coming to terms with possible relegation but this lad sounds like an undercover red. 

udge

Player Valuation: £500k
Relegation? The chance to win way games on a semi-regular basis. The chance to know that we are in with a chance no matter who we are playing (which isn't the case when away to any of the Sky 6). The chance to take part in exciting games and actually be the winning team once in a while. The chance to not have to play the RS (what is the point of that match? After Wednesday it will be no win in 10 years. Let's stop feeding their ego's and bail out). The chance to take part in a league where everyone has a reasonable chance of winning it. The Premier League is odious and designed solely to guarantee money and success for the entitled few. I'm tired of treading water in it. It's the hope that kills ya. I like the sound of the Championship.
Relegation? Bring it on!

1 hour ago, Angie81 said:

When I went the derby at Goodison a few years ago, it was fellas in their 40s and 50s singing it at us when we were queuing up in bullens road, Fair enough a few of their fans kicked off so I know it’s not all of them but I hate them with a passion. I can’t stand them. 

Need to chill out, it’s not worth getting an ulcer over. 

1 minute ago, Angie81 said:

Just incase you’re wondering why I despise them, here’s another reason.....

AB96B845-103B-418F-9C02-2989EB451B27.jpeg

That guy defo kicks his dog and slaps his rotter of a bird about. Imagine him to be a right scrawny cunt with the same amount of teeth as an extra from the Beverley hill billies. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Do you know what Angie, I wouldn’t give a flying fuck what some bed wetter like davek thinks.

Unfortunately it’s not just Dave, it’s loads of them. They’re all hateful bitter cunts and I hope they get relegated this season. 

9 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

That guy defo kicks his dog and slaps his rotter of a bird about. Imagine him to be a right scrawny cunt with the same amount of teeth as an extra from the Beverley hill billies. 

It has 10 likes and there’s many more saying the same. Not just 1 or 2 bad eggs a completely hateful fan base. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

45-55 puts them at, what, 25-35 back when the Gary Mac derby was on. Yeah, don't think that was a golden age for Liverpool/Everton fan relations. The classic trope is 'the older fans are alright' .. not really .. it is as it always was. No idea what these wealth gaps are either -- its been a game for millionaires for 30 years + now.

Today was a good result for us. Upped their game for Silva's swan-song .. they'll be out of breath come mid-week and he's onto a hiding to nothing (he's gone soon anyway). I think this will finally be the one under the floodlights where we give them a smashing.