You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Never let it be said you can't learn more about Liverpool than from an Evertonian. Didn't realise our game was on Amazon until reading that thread, great news. 

2 hours ago, KMD7 said:

20191130_190654.jpg

Hahahahaha! Fucking hell. Where to start with that.

i would mention in passing that he would only be asked directions by people travelling in from out of town. It would be weirder if a scouser was asking him.

He spoke to 100s of non local fans. Really? 100s? They lap it up though. It’s crazy.

100s. Hahahahaha

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

I've lived in Liverpool for 40 years (including the city centre) and have never once been asked the way to Anfield. He's talking bollocks. Unless, as Scooby said, he actually works as an information officer at MerseyTravel. In which case, that's his job, the mentalist.

Even then, people at Queen Square tend to just go to the stand where everyone else dressed in red is. At the most, the Merseytravel staff will point people round the corner to the 917.

I have been asked for help in getting to a football ground in Liverpool. I was sitting in the bus station in Paradise Street early one Saturday morning a few years back when one of my fellow countrymen, from somewhere Ulsterish by the sound of him, asked me how he could get to Goodison Park. Any bus to Walton should get you there, I told him. He then called me a merderer, dropped his trousers and rubbed a Liverpool scarf between his arse cheeks said thank you and went off to find his bus.

4 hours ago, KMD7 said:

20191130_190654.jpg

What goes on in their heads that they think this is the truth. 

This is just a repeated story that they regurgitate all the time. Spoke to 100s,, my arse. Why would 100s people come up and ask the same person the same question, then by chance meet load of away fans, to explain how the city is blue.

Fucking weirdo.