You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, index1000 said:

I think they should all watch that 'Sunderland till I Die' Series on Netflix. 

That's them (minus the new stadium) right there. 

Exactly what happens when a non local owner decides 'Fuck this i am not putting another penny into it' 

Short Like the Mad Iranian has no loyalty to the area, the fans or the Club. It was an investment/vanity project that didn't pay off.

Our Bluenose friends are Fucked.

Pretty much this

1 hour ago, index1000 said:

I think they should all watch that 'Sunderland till I Die' Series on Netflix. 

That's them (minus the new stadium) right there. 

Exactly what happens when a non local owner decides 'Fuck this i am not putting another penny into it' 

Short Like the Mad Iranian has no loyalty to the area, the fans or the Club. It was an investment/vanity project that didn't pay off.

Our Bluenose friends are Fucked.

And he will pretty much walk away without being too much out of pocket and go back to his tax haven in Monaco. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

That was their ‘must win’ game before they spend the next few weeks getting bummed senseless. 

Yeah, as bad as they are, it's hard to believe they would lay an egg like that knowing what they have coming up. The players must really want Silva to go. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Hahaha 0-2 against hapless Norwich and they are away to Leicester next, after that away to us, home to Chelsea, away to their main team United and then Home to Arsenal.

Relegation fight beckons. Make it happen football fairies. 

4 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

I’ve said this a number of times... Gueye was their best player. it was gross negligence, selling him without replacing him with an actual DM.

They replaced him with Gbamin, who has been injured since he got there. But yes, Gueye is one of the best in the world at intercepting the ball, tackling and pressing. He's basically a slightly less good Kante. Very hard to replace that. 

4 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

I’ve said this a number of times... Gueye was their best player. it was gross negligence, selling him without replacing him with an actual DM.

It's almost like they have a very limited manager, more used to getting teams relegated than looking up at the European spots. Losers.

• Upvote 1