You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

42 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

It's been a convincing blag for 4 years almost but the backlash will be awful for them once they realise they cant deliver it.

It will be like the final scene in Allo Allo where the Nazi's are planning their escape to Argentina but DBB will be Helga and Moshi will be Herr Flick.

Herr Flick is now manager/head coach of Bayern Munich, if only on a caretaker basis.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

For all the 'winner' jibes he got, Moyes had a knack of unearthing some great cheap bargains who played a lot of games for them and became 'legends'. That flag punching tit, Cahill; Jagielka, Baines, and the one for whom the money was spirited away - Arteta. 

Moyes bought Seumas Coleman for £60,000 at a time we were giving Glen Johnson more than that every week.

I own a blue car, my wife owns a blue car, a fair amount of my clothing is blue. I have blue trainers, a blue phone cover, our hall is painted blue, I write in blue ink, my calculator is blue and I even have a fucking blue credit card.

I used to eat blue Smarties, I still eat blue bon bons, I like refreshers (blue wrapper) and my kids drink blue Gatorade.

My power tools are blue, my bike is blue, the bricks at the bottom of my house are blue and the colour of the bottle of my favourite gin is blue.

Despite all this I still support Liverpool and if anyone was to ask why then my answer is simple.

It’s a fucking colour for fuck’s sake, get over it!

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

My Mrs booked a trip of a lifetime to South Africa. Part of the holiday was travelling on the 5 star Blue Train from Cape Town to Johannesburg. As soon as she told me I threw the tickets at her in disgust and stormed out the house. 

I can understand why you never burnt them, chance of a red flame.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

I own a blue car, my wife owns a blue car, a fair amount of my clothing is blue. I have blue trainers, a blue phone cover, our hall is painted blue, I write in blue ink, my calculator is blue and I even have a fucking blue credit card.

I used to eat blue Smarties, I still eat blue bon bons, I like refreshers (blue wrapper) and my kids drink blue Gatorade.

My power tools are blue, my bike is blue, the bricks at the bottom of my house are blue and the colour of the bottle of my favourite gin is blue.

Despite all this I still support Liverpool and if anyone was to ask why then my answer is simple.

Yo, listen up, here's a story
About a little guy that lives in a blue world
And all day and all night and everything he sees is just blue
Like him inside and outside
Blue his house with a blue little window and a blue Corvette
And everything is blue for him
And himself and everybody around
'Cause he ain't got nobody to listen (To listen, to listen)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Blue nosed cunt

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

My Mrs booked a trip of a lifetime to South Africa. Part of the holiday was travelling on the 5 star Blue Train from Cape Town to Johannesburg. As soon as she told me I threw the tickets at her in disgust and stormed out the house. 

Ever since I saw the early 80s advert for a toilet cleaner called Bloo, I've refused to clean my toilet or even let anyone else clean it.

• Upvote 1