You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

I don't know about you lot, but I found the booing of Sterling disgraceful, and clearly racist. We should probably be docked points for it but won't be, unless we forget to hand over the brown envelope this month.

I see what you're insinuating there, you screaming racist.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, scudger99 said:

I see what you're insinuating there, you screaming racist.

What, I'm a racist because I want us to win the title fairly? I want us to win it clean, and if that means we have to stop our players' PED regimen, then good. It's sickening how we are preventing honest clubs from winning the title every year by our bribing, dosing, and cloning of players.

4 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Wayno said:

Refs in the premier league earn £70k a year. A weeks wages for a squad player would be enough to change their entire lives.

If anyone thinks that with the billions of pounds floating around in the premier league, that these lads can’t be bought off then they’re either thick or naive.

They hold the future of billions of pounds in their hands every single week and they get paid a pittance in comparison , and they are getting it wrong every single week despite being able to refer back to video replays.

The referees are match fixing and the money is trickling down from the FA who want to control viewing figures , sponsorships etc. VAR has made it more obvious than its ever been.
I've said on here many times I KNOW of one who is bent.
I even wrote to the managers of clubs involved in his decisions. They got back and said they also knew.

So a Premier League ref is gay. So fucking what? It's 2019.

I know, I know!

I had a couple of friends over from Rotterdam for the game over the weekend. We got in a black cab at Lime St and started chatting, the driver hears them and says

"Are you Norwegian?"

"No...Dutch"

"When Liverpool play at home we get loads of fares day before the game, day of the game, day after....never happens with Everton games, we dont get any travellers.....its just people from the City going to the game"

"its not just that nobody cares about you then?"

The fuuuuuuuume was wondrous.

• Upvote 20

You've got to love the mindset, havent you? VAR will stop Liverpool winning and getting dodgey decision they all shouted at the beginning of the season. Now the complete backflip when VAR is in, it is VAR that is handing the title to Liverpool. That despite Bobby's armpit creating Premier League history in being the first 'armpit' ever, to be declared offside. It is also despite a clear foul on Origi being ignored and rashford's goal being allowed and the ball brushing Sadio's hand so his goal was chalked off.

I think we've been on the end of wrong VAR decisions about the same number of times as we have benefitted. And they all said these things 'even themselves out' over a season.

Yeah, we all bitch at refs with some justification but if they were 'bent' how come the 'bent' refs are only helping Liverpool and the likes of little old everton, norwich and watford etc not at the races? Surely the 'bent' refs would help them out if it was so easy to corrupt them?

I really hope we beat then with a couple of VAR goals. Their heads really would explode. (Actually, I really, really hope we give them a thorough spanking, say 4 or 5-0!)

21 minutes ago, redinblack62 said:

I had a couple of friends over from Rotterdam for the game over the weekend. We got in a black cab at Lime St and started chatting, the driver hears them and says

"Are you Norwegian?"

Is it any wonder their team's football is so predictable?

28 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

I really hope we beat then with a couple of VAR goals. Their heads really would explode. (Actually, I really, really hope we give them a thorough spanking, say 4 or 5-0!)

I used to say 93rd minute winner that bounced off everyone and went in off their keeper’s arse, but nothing is ever going to top last season at Anfield, so I’ll take a comfortable win with all the goals in the first 25 mins so that we can just knock it around between us for 65 mins.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, redinblack62 said:

"Are you Norwegian?"

"No...Dutch"

"When Liverpool play at home we get loads of fares day before the game, day of the game, day after....never happens with Everton games, we dont get any travellers.....its just people from the City going to the game"

"its not just that nobody cares about you then?"

The fuuuuuuuume was wondrous.

The famous Dutch directness. Sometimes it's a good trait. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I used to say 93rd minute winner that bounced off everyone and went in off their keeper’s arse, but nothing is ever going to top last season at Anfield, so I’ll take a comfortable win with all the goals in the first 25 mins so that we can just knock it around between us for 65 mins.

4-0 on the hour, bring Adrian on to play up front, with the clear instruction that if he's in with a clear 1-on-1 with Pickford, he's to whip off his gloves before slamming it home, then make a diversion for his towel before celebrating with the rest of the lads.

38 minutes ago, Anubis said:

That match has robbed me of any late winner pleasure because nothing will ever compare to the time or manner in which it happened. All those recent 90 plus minute winners were meh to me big Div set the standard nothing comes close to the feeling of winning euphoria mixed with laughter even smiling typing this.

29 minutes ago, aws said:

"I had a couple of right Dutch cunts in the back of my cab last week they had kidnapped someones kid and the one on the right had a Hitler tache. Anyway they reckon they just saw Mourinho coming out The Blob with Moshri. Said they are shitting themselves about us beating them to the title next year. Oh one of them was bent" 

56 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

"Then one of those Dutch cunts had "That song" as their ring tone so I slammed on the brakes, dragged him out the car and leathered him all down Walton Breck road".

“After I’d leathered him he confessed that he was the head of a syndicate who’d paid off Michael Oliver to make sure Liverpool win matches. I immediately emailed a few managers who I knew had lost those games, and who I’d had in the back of my cab and who’d given me their personal email addresses. They all emailed back telling me they knew all about it. I was gonna email the press, but realised that our Angela had the tea on, so I went home instead. Redshite bastards.”

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

“After I’d leathered him he confessed that he was the head of a syndicate who’d paid off Michael Oliver to make sure Liverpool win matches. I immediately emailed a few managers who I knew had lost those games, and who I’d had in the back of my cab and who’d given me their personal email addresses. They all emailed back telling me they knew all about it. I was gonna email the press, but realised that our Angela had the tea on, so I went home instead. Redshite bastards.”

Sounds plausible that.

I always laugh about the fella from my work getting in a taxi at Lime Street just coming back from London saying he worked for a firm of accountants representing the Qataris who bought PSG. Told the driver that Kenwright wanted too much money so they binned Everton off and joined PSG. The fella phoned about 10 of his mates after nearly crashing the cab in a fit of rage.

Someone off here said they were on a bus a year later and the driver was talking to one of the passengers saying his taxi driver mate had it on good authority that Kenwright was a greedy twat who fucked Everton up from being richer than Man City. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Sounds plausible that.

I always laugh about the fella from my work getting in a taxi at Lime Street just coming back from London saying he worked for a firm of accountants representing the Qataris who bought PSG. Told the driver that Kenwright wanted too much money so they binned Everton off and joined PSG. The fella phoned about 10 of his mates after nearly crashing the cab in a fit of rage.

Someone off here said they were on a bus a year later and the driver was talking to one of the passengers saying his taxi driver mate had it on good authority that Kenwright was a greedy twat who fucked Everton up from being richer than Man City. 

I remember that story it's a proper Liverpool way classic the stuff of legends 

Decided to send the link below to a few bluenoses I know with the story of how the lad in question, who works in our local music shop, could no longer play guitar as he had long term problems with one of his hands (all true).

He decided to take up something else which I think is boss, although I did neglect to mention he was a red.

It's not gone down very well with said bluenoses.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Decided to send the link below to a few bluenoses I know with the story of how the lad in question, who works in our local music shop, could no longer play guitar as he had long term problems with one of his hands (all true).

He decided to take up something else which I think is boss, although I did neglect to mention he was a red.

It's not gone down very well with said bluenoses.

Can he play Z Cars ?

• Upvote 1