You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I just went on GOT. Outside of the Liverpool thread, their “today’s football” thread has 45 pages since our game kicked off, and seemingly spent most of the day before kick off talking about it before it started.

It’s hilarious. On the ‘Fears Of A Witch Hunt’ thread they’re complaining that we were booing Sterling and that Trent was roughing him up by pushing him off the pitch. 

Setting aside it was a slight nudge after both players had left the pitch, Mason Holgate anyone?

This fella could be sitting on a goldmine here. He’s even got replies back from managers that they knew a certain ref was bent, I’d be going right to the top with that, for a price. If an Everton supporter knows a certain ref is bent, Imagine how many more people know it.......or he could be lying. The soft cunt. 

Toast

Toast

Player Valuation: £70m
Refs in the premier league earn £70k a year. A weeks wages for a squad player would be enough to change their entire lives.

If anyone thinks that with the billions of pounds floating around in the premier league, that these lads can’t be bought off then they’re either thick or naive.

They hold the future of billions of pounds in their hands every single week and they get paid a pittance in comparison , and they are getting it wrong every single week despite being able to refer back to video replays.

The referees are match fixing and the money is trickling down from the FA who want to control viewing figures , sponsorships etc. VAR has made it more obvious than its ever been.
I've said on here many times I KNOW of one who is bent.
I even wrote to the managers of clubs involved in his decisions. They got back and said they also knew.

11 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

This fella could be sitting on a goldmine here. He’s even got replies back from managers that they knew a certain ref was bent, I’d be going right to the top with that, for a price. If an Everton supporter knows a certain ref is bent, Imagine how many more people know it.......or he could be lying. The soft cunt. 

Toast

Toast

Refs in the premier league earn £70k a year. A weeks wages for a squad player would be enough to change their entire lives.

If anyone thinks that with the billions of pounds floating around in the premier league, that these lads can’t be bought off then they’re either thick or naive.

They hold the future of billions of pounds in their hands every single week and they get paid a pittance in comparison , and they are getting it wrong every single week despite being able to refer back to video replays.

The referees are match fixing and the money is trickling down from the FA who want to control viewing figures , sponsorships etc. VAR has made it more obvious than its ever been.
I even wrote to the managers of clubs involved in his decisions. They got back and said they also knew.

They got back!

Jimmy Hoffa is the real Head of Premier League Referees, him and Tommy De Vito run the whole thing from a Super Yacht anchored in International Waters of the Island of Atlantis.

VAR is actually alien technology to control the earth, Hoffa and De Vito report directly to the Queen and Pete Price. David Icke was right. 

John Henry is actually Lord Lucan and waited years after extensive plastic surgery to resume a position of power. He chose to buy Liverpool because he is the Anti-Christ and they are the Devils Club. 

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Toast

Toast

What I find mental, is if the game is so bent and all referees so corruptible, then why do they bother going and getting stressed about it and that's forgetting the cost of a kids ticket in the park end. Why would you not fuck it all off?

47 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Toast

Toast

Referees earn about €8000 per match in the CL, something similar for internationals. Point being if you're good at what you're paid to do you can make yourself very rich without giving the red shite every decision.

It's weird when the Mancs used to get last minute winners and Ferguson used to bully refs and have them struck off if he didnt like them,  Abramovich pouring millions of his own wealth gained from Russian national resources into Chelsea to distort the transfer market, and then Man City, funded by an oil state who get around FFP by creative accounting Evertonians didnt think the game was corrupt.

But now Liverpool without spending as much as their own tin pot club are top the whole game is bent and needs fucking off. Just sounds like sour grapes to me. 

• Upvote 11

4 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

It's weird when the Mancs used to get last minute winners and Ferguson used to bully refs and have them struck off if he didnt like them,  Abramovich pouring millions of his own wealth gained from Russian national resources into Chelsea to distort the transfer market, and then Man City, funded by an oil state who get around FFP by creative accounting Evertonians didnt think the game was corrupt.

But now Liverpool without spending as much as their own tin pot club are top the whole game is bent and needs fucking off. Just sounds like sour grapes to me. 

They would be getting slaughtered for what they’ve spent and the position they’re in if anyone actually gave a shit. Irrelevant.

• Upvote 2