You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

15 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

When is there another international break? Its fuckin' ridiculous now.

It's always been the case. I think this slot used to be play offs and friendlies, but now they have that other comp and the euro qualifiers start later and I think an expanded euros, this is just regular group phase.  

its or going down well on GOT

davek

davek

Player Valuation: £70m
Another game they get every decision going from the VAR brought in to hand them the title. Salah offside, Alexander handball. 

30 years under normal circumstances without a title, technology hands it to them.

My hope for the future is that this young Chelsea team come through and the game's authorities and the media are going to be set a conundrum who to favour: the team of the British Establishment or a London team.

• image.gif.0a51e2fa40d68adc59a487810f9224cc.gif
 Reactions:dannyboy
toffee-L

toffee-L

Player Valuation: £8m
I really don't know what to make of this sport anymore. VAR hasn't really changed much in regards to Liverpool getting every decision in their favour - whether domestically or in Europe it has always been the case that they are gift wrapped decisions constantly. 

What VAR has shone a light on however, is either the sheer incompetence of Premier League officiating - or possible corruption. The decision not to award that penalty today was absolutely disgraceful, just like the Alli one against us it ticked every single box of what a handball is. Arm outstretched? Check. Enough distance to avoid the ball? Check. Arm moves towards the ball? Check. 

However unlike the Alli one against us, which took around 4 minutes to decide on, this took about 10 seconds. They had ample time to look at it due to the break in play after the RS goal, but I seriously doubt they even looked at it. The Salah goal as well, it's debatable whether he's offside or not, but it's absolutely not debatable that it was close. How can the one against Sheff Utd yesterday take nearly 4 minutes to overrule yet this one was done in about 15 seconds? I'm pretty sure Sky drew an angled offside line to make it look like he was on, you could tell by the cut of the grass that the blue line they drew across the pitch wasn't straight. 

Having said all of that, it's an absolute certainty they win this now. They need to lose 3 games now and even on days where they are going to drop points, like at home against Leicester, a referee will just bail them out. What we are watching is not football, it is scripted entertainment.

• Upvote 1

The game is finished because of corruption.

Yet none of them can still explain why everyone in power is so desperate for Liverpool to win the league. If it was TV ratings then why aren't Man Utd helped with dodgy decisions? 

It would be far easier for their mental health to just accept we are good at the moment. It may not last forever but just suck it up and get on with it. We had to for 20 years when the Mancs won everything and we were embarrassing for years. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

The game is finished because of corruption.

Yet none of them can still explain why everyone in power is so desperate for Liverpool to win the league. If it was TV ratings then why aren't Man Utd helped with dodgy decisions? 

It would be far easier for their mental health to just accept we are good at the moment. It may not last forever but just suck it up and get on with it. We had to for 20 years when the Mancs won everything and we were embarrassing for years. 

The other thing I don't understand, is if everyone in the establishment wants to do this for us so much, why have we not won the league for 30 years?

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

The other thing I don't understand, is if everyone in the establishment wants to do this for us so much, why have we not won the league for 30 years?

Its baffling isn't it

Also in the Champions League the way everyone is desperate for us to win it yet we hadn't qualified for it for ages and we went out in the group stages in 2014. But now all of a sudden UEFA were paid off to make sure we won it. 

46 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

its or going down well on GOT

davek

davek

Player Valuation: £70m
Another game they get every decision going from the VAR brought in to hand them the title. Salah offside, Alexander handball. 

30 years under normal circumstances without a title, technology hands it to them.

My hope for the future is that this young Chelsea team come through and the game's authorities and the media are going to be set a conundrum who to favour: the team of the British Establishment or a London team.

• image.gif.0a51e2fa40d68adc59a487810f9224cc.gif
 Reactions:dannyboy
toffee-L

toffee-L

Player Valuation: £8m
I really don't know what to make of this sport anymore. VAR hasn't really changed much in regards to Liverpool getting every decision in their favour - whether domestically or in Europe it has always been the case that they are gift wrapped decisions constantly. 

What VAR has shone a light on however, is either the sheer incompetence of Premier League officiating - or possible corruption. The decision not to award that penalty today was absolutely disgraceful, just like the Alli one against us it ticked every single box of what a handball is. Arm outstretched? Check. Enough distance to avoid the ball? Check. Arm moves towards the ball? Check. 

However unlike the Alli one against us, which took around 4 minutes to decide on, this took about 10 seconds. They had ample time to look at it due to the break in play after the RS goal, but I seriously doubt they even looked at it. The Salah goal as well, it's debatable whether he's offside or not, but it's absolutely not debatable that it was close. How can the one against Sheff Utd yesterday take nearly 4 minutes to overrule yet this one was done in about 15 seconds? I'm pretty sure Sky drew an angled offside line to make it look like he was on, you could tell by the cut of the grass that the blue line they drew across the pitch wasn't straight. 

Having said all of that, it's an absolute certainty they win this now. They need to lose 3 games now and even on days where they are going to drop points, like at home against Leicester, a referee will just bail them out. What we are watching is not football, it is scripted entertainment.

That Dave wool is clearly off his fucking rocker. Don't any of them pull him or are they all going along with him?  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Our Academy when the first team move their is to named Bohemian Grove.

The Liverbird is to be replaced by an Owl and Jurgen will sa rifice a Virgin at the start of every season. I thought it was a joke at first, where are you going to find a virgin in Kirby? 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Your team wins on Saturday yet you go to work on Monday morning like your life is about to end. Everton aren’t we. Fucking mentalists.

22 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Did you post that elsewhere by any chance?

13 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Not to my knowledge, has someone offered similar sentiments.

You could say that... 

05F123A7-4B5F-4B1F-9296-F6E9F34730A9.jpeg

If it’s not you then somebody here has nicked your post and put it on GOT. 

• Upvote 1