You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

5 hours ago, Angie81 said:

Funny really as I live on goodison road(unfortunately, it’s a shit hole) and the tourists I see at their ground, all 10 of them, not one of them has a scouse accent. And flag waving....a bit rich coming from them after that abomination the other night when they placed a plastic flag on each seat.

There's a house round there with "Everton are shit" written on the roof.

Is that your place?

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

It’s like a contest to see who hates us the most on GOT. It’s ace

JelavicBrate2

Player Valuation: £1.5m
I utterly hate them with every fibre of my being. I've been bitter since the Clive Thomas disallowed goal: Terry effing McDermott and Emlyn Hughes are vile human beings; the European ban fuelled my hatred even more, the constant media love in makes me want to vomit, I hate the way they think they are edgy when in fact they are 100% establishment.
Klopp is a media whore. I really really really hope Stevie G is their next manager because he is thick as pig poo and can't even win anything with Rangers.

And lest we forget
View attachment 69781

Will that do?
I don't understand that either, where they get this reputation as being these fantastic supporters, whose as a club and a fan base are opposed to the establishment. Just look at the amount of tourists at the ground and look at how little they do for the community compared to us. I know somebody who worked in a school and they asked for a signed shirt from Liverpool to auction off for charity for a kid with cancer, Liverpool refused, Everton sent a shirt and youth players to the school as well. The contrived flag waving and idiotic garbage about their fans being scouse, when I'd guess less than 20% of their fans and that's being generous are scouse makes me hate them even more. Trying to copyright a local clubs name and then trying to copyright a chant that Napoli and Genoa have been signing for years before them is just embarrassing. To be fair even United fans have a core group of supporters who support them through thick and thin, singing when they were 4-0 down was impressive for any group of fans. I always have to explain to people when I go abroad that, their fans aren't actually that great and not everybody likes them.

"Listen, if you wanna join GOT you'd have to really hate the Redshite."

"I do!"

"Oh yeah... how much?"

"A lot."

"Right, you're in."

Screenshot_20191101-220111.png

• Upvote 4

Get on Casanova cuckold here. Can just see him spraying the pagan man aftershave all over himself before he gets his Mrs in a headlock and tells her she’s gonna be humiliated tonight while he rubs his knuckles across her head...

I don't understand that either, where they get this reputation as being these fantastic supporters, whose as a club and a fan base are opposed to the establishment. Just look at the amount of tourists at the ground and look at how little they do for the community compared to us. I know somebody who worked in a school and they asked for a signed shirt from Liverpool to auction off for charity for a kid with cancer, Liverpool refused, Everton sent a shirt and youth players to the school as well. The contrived flag waving and idiotic garbage about their fans being scouse, when I'd guess less than 20% of their fans and that's being generous are scouse makes me hate them even more. Trying to copyright a local clubs name and then trying to copyright a chant that Napoli and Genoa have been signing for years before them is just embarrassing. To be fair even United fans have a core group of supporters who support them through thick and thin, singing when they were 4-0 down was impressive for any group of fans. I always have to explain to people when I go abroad that, their fans aren't actually that great and not everybody likes them.
Honestly, every time I've been abroad and said I'm an Evertonian I have a cracking chat about football. The majority of other football fans absolutely hate Liverpool and their fans as much as we do. 

In fact I always tell the missus to be prepared to get the piss taken out of her when she admits to being a red to anyone.

3 hours ago, Red74 said:

Get on Casanova cuckold here. Can just see him spraying the pagan man aftershave all over himself before he gets his Mrs in a headlock and tells her she’s gonna be humiliated tonight while he rubs his knuckles across her head...

Honestly, every time I've been abroad and said I'm an Evertonian I have a cracking chat about football. The majority of other football fans absolutely hate Liverpool and their fans as much as we do. 

In fact I always tell the missus to be prepared to get the piss taken out of her when she admits to being a red to anyone.

Football fans across Europe despise us and love Everton?

Two words. Shirt sales. 

I agree that most of the country cannot stand us but this is because we've been a banter club for years because we haven't won the league so most fans take the piss out of us for that. Also theres the stuff about Hillsborough and some still believe we were at fault or just say it to get a reaction then theres the Justice for the 39 shouts. 

I went to the Legends game against Rangers the other week and went the Louden Tavern across the road from the ground. All the Rangers fans were great with the Liverpool fans who had come up and even the manager was on the microphone saying he hopes we win the league. We were chatting to loads of their fans who were all complimentary about Liverpool. 

Celtic also have a special bond with our club as well after supporting us through Hillsborough. 

I'm going to Monchengladbach in a few weeks and the German guy who is sorting us tickets says it is his dream to come to Liverpool and see a game. He also said if you come to the fanhaus before the game no one would have an issue with you wearing a Liverpool top. 

When I've been on holiday in Turkey, Egypt, Spain and even Italy most of the staff in the hotels all love Liverpool (apart from Juventus and some Roma fans) and know a lot about the club. 

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Red74 said:

Basically, every time he's been abroad he's been talking to Brits-on-Tour in Lineker's Bar or some "genuine Irish pub".

Like Dr Troy says, if you talk to actual non-Brits, they almost always respect and admire Liverpool, but you have to explain to them what an Everton is.

25 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I agree that most of the country cannot stand us but this is because we've been a banter club for years because we haven't won the league so most fans take the piss out of us for that. Also theres the stuff about Hillsborough and some still believe we were at fault or just say it to get a reaction then theres the Justice for the 39 shouts. 

I went to the Legends game against Rangers the other week and went the Louden Tavern across the road from the ground. All the Rangers fans were great with the Liverpool fans who had come up and even the manager was on the microphone saying he hopes we win the league. We were chatting to loads of their fans who were all complimentary about Liverpool. 

Celtic also have a special bond with our club as well after supporting us through Hillsborough. 

I'm going to Monchengladbach in a few weeks and the German guy who is sorting us tickets says it is his dream to come to Liverpool and see a game. He also said if you come to the fanhaus before the game no one would have an issue with you wearing a Liverpool top. 

When I've been on holiday in Turkey, Egypt, Spain and even Italy most of the staff in the hotels all love Liverpool (apart from Juventus and some Roma fans) and know a lot about the club. 

That's because you've never be to bluezakstan. It's where all the blues go on holiday. It's a little country just off of county road behind the KFC. 

15 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Basically, every time he's been abroad he's been talking to Brits-on-Tour in Lineker's Bar or some "genuine Irish pub".

Like Dr Troy says, if you talk to actual non-Brits, they almost always respect and admire Liverpool, but you have to explain to them what an Everton is.

They just like making things up.

Wonder if Andy Robertson has been done by the FA yet for making racist comments to Ayoze Perez at the end of the Leicester game?

BBC saying Franny Jeffers has pleaded guilty to sending his wife messages “which caused her real distress”. Banned from contacting her for a year.

CPS prosecutor said people should think long and hard about what they’re going to say before messaging.

Jeffers said in mitigation he got her the half and half season ticket for Christmas and just told her early because he couldn’t wait.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

There's a house round there with "Everton are shit" written on the roof.

Is that your place?

In an effort to find this house, I looked at Google Maps and although I didn't spot it, discovered something else. Not roofs with stuff written on them, but one beauty hiding in plain sight as it were. They smugly congratulated themselves for naming their club shop at Liverpool One, Everton Two. Now take a walk not far from the Pit, at the top of Walton Lane, where you'll find their other club shop, Everton One, Liverpool Four. An own-goal only Everton could score.

We win on aggregate.

• Upvote 3