You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I can't take much more of this to be honest. I'm at my limit when it comes to football overall.

Yup

It's ruining it for me to be honest

I could stand it if we weren't awful, but sadly we are and them being so successful right now is just bloody amplifying our crapness

CahillsCornerFlag

CahillsCornerFlag

Player Valuation: £70m
I can't take much more of this to be honest. I'm at my limit when it comes to football overall.

It’s genuinely a sick joke at this point. They can do no wrong to the point that it’s farcical, and we get progressively worse every year despite heavy investment.

Ciao

Ciao

Player Valuation: £25k
They could have taken 400 penalties that Arsenal keeper wasn't keeping one out

4 if not all 5 were in the same direction and Arsenal keeper wasn’t diving there. Fishy

Darth Toffeeman

Darth Toffeeman

Player Valuation: £50m
It's not even an Everton thing at the moment - football overall is broken.

It feels like my interest in it is exploited by a few rich elite. I feel gullible for taking part in the whole farce.

I hate what this once proud gane has become.

I find gambling abhorrent and the idea of paying per view or daily subscription to watch a match is disgusting. 

Money drives the whole thing and not in a positive way. I could have never have named an agent of a footballer last century. Now they are household names :(

Tubey

Tubey

Allardyce Out
Be interesting to see how they juggle going deep in a domestic cup with other commitments.

They'll just up the dosage and be fine.

They don't even get injuries.

Darth Toffeeman

Darth Toffeeman

I do think the bubble is going to burst at some point with football in it's current form, probably if they ever manage to do that European Super League they're so desperate for. It'll be a poisoned chalice but they won't realise it until it's too late

Nothing would please me more than to get rid of these so called Elite sides and reclaim the game back to the local fan.

When their super duper global pudding league colapses, don't let the rats back to their domestic roots.

mikeh72

mikeh72

People really need to stop worrying about them. They are really good and we can't do anything about it other than twice a season.

They aren't worth it.

That’s the thing though, this was their kids. Their kids have exactly the same mental steel as their senior players and manager. Terrifying.

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Yup

I could stand it if we weren't awful, but sadly we are and them being so successful right now is just bloody amplifying our crapness

CahillsCornerFlag

CahillsCornerFlag

It’s genuinely a sick joke at this point. They can do no wrong to the point that it’s farcical, and we get progressively worse every year despite heavy investment.

Ciao

Ciao

4 if not all 5 were in the same direction and Arsenal keeper wasn’t diving there. Fishy

Darth Toffeeman

Darth Toffeeman

It feels like my interest in it is exploited by a few rich elite. I feel gullible for taking part in the whole farce.

I find gambling abhorrent and the idea of paying per view or daily subscription to watch a match is disgusting. 

Money drives the whole thing and not in a positive way. I could have never have named an agent of a footballer last century. Now they are household names :(

Tubey

Tubey

Allardyce Out
Be interesting to see how they juggle going deep in a domestic cup with other commitments.

Darth Toffeeman

Darth Toffeeman

I do think the bubble is going to burst at some point with football in it's current form, probably if they ever manage to do that European Super League they're so desperate for. It'll be a poisoned chalice but they won't realise it until it's too late

Nothing would please me more than to get rid of these so called Elite sides and reclaim the game back to the local fan.

When their super duper global pudding league colapses, don't let the rats back to their domestic roots.

mikeh72

mikeh72

People really need to stop worrying about them. They are really good and we can't do anything about it other than twice a season.

They aren't worth it.

That’s the thing though, this was their kids. Their kids have exactly the same mental steel as their senior players and manager. Terrifying.

I love that quote.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Yup

CahillsCornerFlag

CahillsCornerFlag

Ciao

Ciao

Darth Toffeeman

Darth Toffeeman

Tubey

Tubey

Allardyce Out

Darth Toffeeman

Darth Toffeeman

mikeh72

mikeh72

They aren't worth it.

Reading back through ‘Today’s Football’ thread whilst our game was on is quite brilliant. 

Saint Domingo is fucking ace. Here’s his last few posts. He likes the corruption angle does the Saint.

1. Saint Domingo

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

There’s some dark arts at that ground no doubt about it. It’s every single game now.
  2. Saint Domingo

Name on cup this year.
  3. Saint Domingo

So predictable.
  4. Saint Domingo

Will Milner ever miss a pen for them.
  5. Saint Domingo

I’m sure the doping doesn’t just extend to the first team.
  6. Saint Domingo

It’s every week now. It would be ok if they were actually good like City but they just scrape very game.
  7. Saint Domingo

Not quite sure why there was 5 mins injury time in a game with no long injury breaks.
  8. Saint Domingo

They’ll win it on penalties then draw the lower league team at Anfield.
  9. Saint Domingo

There it is. The wart that will never die. Give them the trophy.
  10. Saint Domingo

Klopp is the only manager in the league who doesn’t attract a word of criticism despite him treating the cups with disdain. Wenger won the FA cup more than anyone and was repeatedly getting blasted in the media for disrespecting the competitions.
  11. Saint Domingo

Wait for the last minute penalty.
  12. Saint Domingo

Sake. They’re not going to have a single bad day this season are they.
  13. Saint Domingo

Are any goalkeepers going to bother this season against them. That’s shameful.
  14. Saint Domingo

Odd that the two clubs with biggest tv followings keep getting the most pens.
  15. Saint Domingo

Do they ever actually miss a pen? Like ever.
  16. Saint Domingo

Refs trying to avoid a battering for Liverpool here. A heavy defeat would not go down well with the powers that be.
  17. Saint Domingo

They’re operating on a penalty per game ratio currently. None of them have even been penalties either. Unbelievable.

• Upvote 1