You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

56 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Spurs we're especially cunning in their complicity. To hide their throwing of the game, they scored first after 47 seconds and hacking Liverpool all over the park was a dangerous risk of derailing the master plan. Fortunately our bluenosed cousins are canny enough to see through it all though.

Goodison knows.

2 hours ago, belarus said:

What I’m reading here, and correct me if I’m wrong, is an admission that it actually was a penalty on this occasion, but because it wasn’t a dive or a gift from VAR, the suggestion is that opposing teams are in on the conspiracy, and are trying their utmost to provide us with penalties through poor tackles in the area whenever the chance arises?

That is new level mental.

That is exactly what is going on. Irrespective of their own league position, spurs gave away a penalty to ensure that Liverpool remain top. 

Fuckin hell, why are we even bothering to field a full strength team? If there's a conspiracy to make us win the premiership then surely we can give game time to Brewster and Elliot. 

Could the conspiracy possible be that we are the only ones not in on it, the entire English football establishment is aware, just not us. Wow, they really need to crowd fund a documentary to make er... us aware of this.

2 hours ago, Remmie said:

Spurs we're especially cunning in their complicity. To hide their throwing of the game, they scored first after 47 seconds and hacking Liverpool all over the park was a dangerous risk of derailing the master plan. Fortunately our bluenosed cousins are canny enough to see through it all though.

You have to admire Son's skill at hitting the bar, to make it look like he was trying to score. 

All the Redshite officials just want to get one over on the Blues because they are our direct rivals!!!

The RS infested media can't touch utd, and they can't risk making it obvious by going after city so we're next down the list....

What list is this, where we are 4th behind RS, Utd and City? Why would we be a target to be had over? Seriously, take a break from the game If you think there’s them levels of corruption.

Direct rivalry.....unless you class every one else as having a bigger rivalry with them....

I take it you're not a local? Literally every other thing their fans post is a snide dig at us,

Of course they'd take any chance to cause us misery

15 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

All the Redshite officials just want to get one over on the Blues because they are our direct rivals!!!

Is that off GOT? That's brilliant. 

Top marks for using "are you a local" as a way to convince someone about a national (international as well I presume) conspiracy theory.

On 26/10/2019 at 19:56, Tj hooker said:

Seriously how on fucking earth is them losing to Brighton anything to do with us absolute mentalists the majority of them 

Best not to try and work it out as its one of those circular arguments that starts at 'Because we are all fucking bonkers' and meanders its way through various conspiracy theories back to 'Because we are all fucking bonkers'

5 hours ago, belarus said:

What I’m reading here, and correct me if I’m wrong, is an admission that it actually was a penalty on this occasion, but because it wasn’t a dive or a gift from VAR, the suggestion is that opposing teams are in on the conspiracy, and are trying their utmost to provide us with penalties through poor tackles in the area whenever the chance arises?

Aurier has clearly been paid off by some shady characters behind the scenes. He's never shown that type of poor decision-making before. Plus, have you noticed how his name sounds a bit like "Allez, allez, allez"? So fucking obvious what's going on here. 

• Upvote 1

On 26/10/2019 at 23:04, Special K said:

Just thought I'd come on to say, that was a penalty. Unlucky blueshites

They seem to think that its not a penalty if you are big useless clumsy cunt!

I think it says that in the Laws of the game.

Law 14: The Penalty Kick

A penalty kick is awarded either when a defensive player fouls an attacking player or commits a handball in his/her team’s penalty area. The penalty kick is placed at the penalty spot, and all players on both teams must remain outside the penalty box during the shot. They may enter the box immediately after the shot is taken. The goalkeeper may move horizontally along the goal line before the shot is taken, but he may not come off the line until the ball is struck.

( Unless of course the defender is widely regarded as a Big useless Clumsy Cunt)

17 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Our last game of the season is against Newcastle. I hope it's between the Barcodes and Everton for the last relegation spot, that we've already sewn up the league the week before and we rest all our players to keep them fresh for a Champions League Final to win No7  and Newcastle end up snotting us 12-2 to relegate these obnoxious bluenose fuckwits. 

Made a slight adjustment which i am sure you meant to write in the first place

• Upvote 1

Big blue in work, season ticket holder, uses it sometimes, arrests for fighting even though he's in his forties and never shuts up about Heysel. Comes over to me today, almost foaming at the mouth:

"How comes when every other cunt has their song played before a match Sky Sports go to the adverts but when yous are on they show you singing it?"

My reply:

"It's because they know we're better than everyone else."

• Upvote 5

Dermot Gallagher is in on the conspiracy

INCIDENT: In the 78th minute, Michael Keane and Aaron Connolly were both focused on a high ball, with Connolly then going down clutching his ankle. Referee Andy Madley waved the play on, but VAR reviewed the decision and showed Keane just caught the Brighton forward on the ankle. Lee Mason at Stockley Park awarded Brighton the penalty, much to the dismay of Everton, which Neal Maupay converted.

After the game, manager Marco Silva questioned why the Brighton penalty had been given and not one for Richarlison in the 55th minute after he was pulled down in the area by Martin Montoya

DERMOT'S VERDICT: Correct decisions.

DERMOT SAYS: "I think this is the result of the David Silva and Jefferson Lerma one in as much that they decided that when he stood on his foot, it should have been a penalty.

"Here, VAR has shown that Keane has stood on his foot and therefore he has given a penalty. That's how they've moved forward. He stands on his foot and that's what we've been told so I can't argue with the pictures.

"I wouldn't have given the Richarlison one, but many would I think. He is already on his way down, feels a touch and continues to go down so it's not a penalty for me."

15 minutes ago, El Dangerous said:

Big blue in work, season ticket holder, uses it sometimes, arrests for fighting even though he's in his forties and never shuts up about Heysel. Comes over to me today, almost foaming at the mouth:

"How comes when every other cunt has their song played before a match Sky Sports go to the adverts but when yous are on they show you singing it?"

My reply:

Would have just laughed at him. 

2 hours ago, El Dangerous said:

My reply:

Did you ask him for the lyrics to Z-Cars?

You should be careful what you wish for, Ste....

ste d' indica

ste d' indica

We always hang in a Buffalo Stance

Must be boss supporting them right now - passion on the touchline, passion on the pitch, every game knowing even when they go behind they'll come back to win.

Kin lucky gets dont know what bad times are. :rant:

You're welcome to it, high percentage of sad acts basking in reflected glory, they're more a global marketing machine than a local club. I'd rather toil in the fourth division than be part of that shower.

263?cb=20170428083929

“Kopites, Kopites everywhere....”