You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

23 hours ago, The Guest said:

People need to see/listen to the Alan Stubbs cock up.  It’s absolute gold.  Shows the “new stadium” up for what it is.

Are we sure that's Stubbsy? There's a distinct lack of BWAAAAAARRRRKKK! in the audio.

50 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

They could fill that Dock in two minutes with all the old dvd’s they never released.

Champions League Group Stages 2005/06.

FA Cup Semi-Final Win again the Redshite.

Best of Kopite heads falling off.

The Uncle Uzzy Story.

Cenk Tosun first 100 goals.

I've not stopped laughing at this for ten mins. Mrs. Niallers is starting to think I'm stranger than she thought. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

They could fill that Dock in two minutes with all the old dvd’s they never released.

Champions League Group Stages 2005/06.

FA Cup Semi-Final Win again the Redshite.

Best of Kopite heads falling off.

The Uncle Uzzy Story.

Cenk Tosun first 100 goals.

You forgot about:

Best 1000 aimless crosses to Big Duncs head.

Unfinished business: the friendly in 2010 between Barca and Everton legends which would have been the 1986 final that we defo would have won ifithadntbinferderredshite.

Winning the transfer window trophy 2019

The Dan Gosling story

The party in the Brick, May 2018.

The Lyon toddler fight extended version

Sherlock Holmes and the Arteta money

The stadium consultation period. Bonus version, behind the scenes of an empty dusty dock. 

Why Lucas Digne is better than Andy Robertson.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

You forgot about:

Unfinished business: the friendly in 2010 between Barca and Everton legends which would have been the 1986 final that we defo would have won ifithadntbinferderredshite.

The Dan Gosling story

The stadium consultation period. Bonus version, behind the scenes of an empty dusty dock. 

They only need to fill one Dock mate.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

You forgot about:

The Dan Gosling story

They could fill it in five minutes with all of the Barcelona and Tottenham shirts they wasted money on last year.

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Richy laaaaaa has just tweeted about learning English. The blooooos have been asking him questions to test his progress (quite a lot of them are about us). He hasn't quite got the grasp of the People's Cult catchphrases yet though... 

Screenshot_20191024_222233.jpg

Blue heart. He'll be alright. 

11 hours ago, Anubis said:

I thought it was being used in the roadworks around the dock road? It wouldn’t fill the dock anyway, and don’t they need special supports like the treatment works next door needed?

They can always use the moral high ground that they've built up over us down the years to fill the dock in.

• Upvote 12

13 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

You forgot about:

The Dan Gosling story

Sherlock Holmes and the Arteta Money. Fuck me, that's outstanding. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, deiseach said:

Be fair, they put this out:

DoIcwrJXsAEGnqo.jpg

Used to love the feel and the sound of a disc going into my Amiga.

I think that's why theres a lot of hate and frustration in the world these days. A lack of things that slot satisfyingly into place. Think about it, we had game discs, video cassettes, music cassettes, cds, other stuff. Since the advent of electronic media, theres been a dearth of tiny gadgets that go click. That's what I reckon.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, General Dryness said:

I think that's why theres a lot of hate and frustration in the world these days. A lack of things that slot satisfyingly into place. Think about it, we had game discs, video cassettes, music cassettes, cds, other stuff. Since the advent of electronic media, theres been a dearth of tiny gadgets that go click. That's what I reckon.

Was talking with someone last night of the horror of open a old VHS to find out the last guy thst rented it didn't rewind it or trying to find the one song you wanted to listen to on a Walkman and having to rewind and fast forward to get it. 

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

Yep, been replaced by three attempts at inserting a USB.

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

Yep. It always sounded more rugged than when inserting a disk into a PC (before CD-ROM drives became a thing). I still have my old Amiga 600 boxed up in the loft. I also have a lock box with loads of game disks (thank you X-Copy Pro!) but after 25-odd years, I'm not sure how much degradation there would be. The last time they saw daylight was the last time the Ev saw silverware!

• Upvote 1