You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

7 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

That game yesterday throws all their conspiracies out the window, the fa want them to win the league, var is helping them, the refs are helping them, the fa is helping them.......their heads must feel like they’re going to explode after that.

Nah, their DOS based brains can't deal with complex things. They will just reboot and reload all the usual crap.

• Upvote 1

Gotta love the lack of self awareness from Catcher, we’ve won 2 Champions Leagues, A UEFA Cup, 3 League Cups,  2 Super Cups, and 2 FA Cups, since they last won at our Gaff. 

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £60m
The international break always throws Klopp’s doping programme out. Their average midfielders will be back looking superhuman against Spurs. Everyone would have taken them dropping 2 points today though and it shuts up the hordes of Mordor for a week at least.
Thats what 1 win in 14 at OT. For all their obsessive calculated how often we win at Anfield their record is very poor their. United have won more leagues than Liverpool have won games at OT over the last decade or so. Maybe if they spent a bit more time evaluating why they fail to win their cup final every year, rather than focussing on us all the time they might have had a better record their? Just a thought.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

That game yesterday throws all their conspiracies out the window, the fa want them to win the league, var is helping them, the refs are helping them, the fa is helping them.......their heads must feel like they’re going to explode after that.

The cat was nearly out of the bag, they had to do that yesterday to throw people off the scent. 

It's crazy how they project their own issues on to us, and somehow manage to forget that they'd utterly shit and have been for decades. Maybe if they spent a bit more time evaluating why they fail to win trophies, rather than focussing on us all the time they might have had a trophy win. Just saying. 

31 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Gotta love the lack of self awareness from Catcher, we’ve won 2 Champions Leagues, A UEFA Cup, 3 League Cups,  2 Super Cups, and 2 FA Cups, since they last won at our Gaff. 

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £60m
The international break always throws Klopp’s doping programme out. Their average midfielders will be back looking superhuman against Spurs. Everyone would have taken them dropping 2 points today though and it shuts up the hordes of Mordor for a week at least.
Thats what 1 win in 14 at OT. For all their obsessive calculated how often we win at Anfield their record is very poor their. United have won more leagues than Liverpool have won games at OT over the last decade or so. Maybe if they spent a bit more time evaluating why they fail to win their cup final every year, rather than focussing on us all the time they might have had a better record their? Just a thought.

Still, our recent record against Man United, especially at Old Trafford, is appalling. There's no getting away from it...

1 hour ago, Barry Wom said:

That catcher post has me proper chuckling. It's the 1st time in 24 hours I've smiled about football. Everton are great aren't they? 

They genuinely believe that they get under our skin. Despite the fact that they lose the plot over the colour red and any song vaguely connected to us. 

They are just a constant source of comedy to us.

Just watched the 1st round FA Cup draw and Jermaine Beckford was drawing the away teams and they showed his winner for Leeds away at Utd a few yrs ago .

He got a move to the bitters basically on the back of that goal I honestly couldn't remember him being there if he had moved to us then they would know everything about him  even down to inside leg measurement. 

He also bombed no surprise there then 

My nephew asked me a number of years ago, when he was still a young Man Utd supporting teen: on the premise of them being our derby rivals, how much did I really hate them in comparison to how much I hated Utd. He was quite bemused when I told them that I didn't hate them at all... and I don't. How can you hate someone or something that gives you so much joy?

5 hours ago, Josef Svejk said:

Still, our recent record against Man United, especially at Old Trafford, is appalling. There's no getting away from it...

True,but there were a few years when United were winning the league regularly that their form was poor against their nearest rivals yet they got the job done over the whole season.I'd like to think we'll sacrifice a battle or two to win the war.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Just watched the 1st round FA Cup draw and Jermaine Beckford was drawing the away teams and they showed his winner for Leeds away at Utd a few yrs ago .

He got a move to the bitters basically on the back of that goal I honestly couldn't remember him being there if he had moved to us then they would know everything about him  even down to inside leg measurement. 

He also bombed no surprise there then 

He actually scored for them in a derby at Anfield. I think it was just after we'd binned the owl.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

True,but there were a few years when United were winning the league regularly that their form was poor against their nearest rivals yet they got the job done over the whole season.I'd like to think we'll sacrifice a battle or two to win the war.

Yeah, how satisfying was beating them 1-4 at OT and watching them go on to win the League.

Fuck that.

Fuck OT.

It's out of the way for another year.