You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

41 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Decided to offer my services to Everton, with 30 years building experience and an O Level in Technical Drawing. Should cost them around 800m.

Should I forward my drawing to Mr Moshiri?

338FF763-0C67-4090-B135-900DC852E756.jpeg

Looks good. You need some sort of Rupert's Tower tat though to get through the shortlisting stage, just FYI.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Manny said:

Looks good. You need some sort of Rupert's Tower tat though to get through the shortlisting stage, just FYI.

I live right by it, might see if they will let me take it down and rebuild. London Bridge style. Also the fan zone can be extended, as I write this i’m on the phone to the Swiss Navy over an aircraft carrier they want rid of. Oversight or something.

19 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

This fella wants a countdown clock all over the city laaar. For their new stadium that hasn't got planning permission or funding yet. Joe Anderson said in 2016 that they would be in their ground by 2019.

That's the kind of ambition that has them in the shite they're currently in. 

17 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

That's the kind of ambition that has them in the shite they're currently in. 

A team that is languishing in the relegation zone and has spent almost as much as their European Champions city rivals over the past decade plans to build a new stadium. Meanwhile their European Champions city neighbours realised a rebuild would be a folly and redevelopment was the only sensible option. The European champions realised this some years ago and are 'possibly' on their way to becoming league champions also. I wonder who has made the better decisions here and whose trophy cabinet and balance sheet prove it?

• Upvote 2