You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

One of the nephews on the wife's side posting on Facebook ' Hope I die before these twats win the League '.

Their obsession is totally deranged.

It's more than a bit sad that someone can think this never mind post it.

I remember when united won that game against sheff wed with 2 goals after 9 minutes added time back in 94. I knew then the twats were going to end their 26 year wait but never did I think I wanted to die because of it.

21 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

It's more than a bit sad that someone can think this never mind post it.

I remember when united won that game against sheff wed with 2 goals after 9 minutes added time back in 94. I knew then the twats were going to end their 26 year wait but never did I think I wanted to die because of it.

Yep. I remember watching the European Cup final in 1999. My Dad just turned the telly off after they got their winner. We just made a concerted effort not to watch any sports channels or sports news or buy a paper for a few weeks. It didnt really affect my life apart from being annoyed that Liverpool were complete also rans. 

Evertonians obsess over everything we do and watch all our games so they make their own lives more miserable by their own actions. 

• Upvote 1

Brandalf about to be imprisoned atop Prince Rupert’s Tower by Saruman The Boto?

MarcelsGoat

Player Valuation: £90m

Everton are showing interest in Shakhtar Donetsk chief scout Jose Boto. 

The Toffees have splashed the cash in recent years, but are struggling to get the desired return and sit inside the relegation zone in the Premier League after eight games.
Everton boss Marco Silva is coming under big pressure, but the Toffees may be eyeing a change on their recruitment side rather than in the dugout.

They have zeroed in on Shakhtar Donetsk's Boto, according to Italian outlet Tutto Mercato.

It is claimed that there has been contact between Everton and Boto, with the Premier League side admirers of his work.

What position Everton might be looking to slot Boto into is unclear, as is whether his potential arrival could affect director of football Marcel Brands.
Boto occupied the role of chief scout at Benfica for over ten years before he headed to the Ukraine with Shakhtar Donetsk in 2018, penning a two-year deal.
Everton would likely need to move quickly if they want to have Boto in place in time to influence their January transfer window business.

Brands getting replaced.

Im made up, we have never deserved him, hopefully he joins a proper club.