You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

23 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

JelavicBrate2

Player Valuation: £1.5m
Let's be honest for a minute.

They are a superb team, and if they win the league they deserve it.
Are they really? As I and other people have pointed out there are other teams that had far better squads and managers and weren't destroying teams like they are. A Man United teams containing VDS, Evra, Vidic, Ferdinand,Scholes, Anderson, Fletcher, Carrick, Park Ji Sung, Nani, Ronaldo, Rooney, and Tevez didn't do as well as Liverpool are. Look at the previous City and Chelsea teams, they're better in terms of squad than Liverpool. So it's either the other teams are rubbish, Klopp has figured out some magical training method, that makes a squad of players able to play almost every game and not get tired or something dodgy is going on such as drugs.
Man City are a great side, but there are no average players in their squad, all of them are world class, that's not the case with Liverpool. I don't know how an average player such as Milner has suddenly, become a world beater towards the end of his career in a position he never originally played in. It also helps when goalkeepers give you goals and referees give you penalties in the 95th minute. I expected them to get a last minute goal against Leicester, it's like a Hollywood movie watching them.

Image result for licking tears meme

Guest Pistonbroke

Love how he says the whole squad are World class, are they fuck. 

Everton fans just love to have a cunt off to try and prove that they hate us the most. 

Just seen chippy tits in the echo saying the rumours of Bramley Moore falling through is bullshit because Everton would have told him......er ok Joe, whatever you say mate, still, looks to me like they’ll need a bigger loan if they are to get this thing built. It also said they still owe barca £50 mill for 3 players, they can’t even pay for the players they have but they’ll probably spend more money they don’t have in January trying to climb the table. It’s all ok though because they can talk and discuss Liverpool while uncle ozzy and big Joe ready the cheques.

5 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

JelavicBrate2

Player Valuation: £1.5m
Let's be honest for a minute.

They are a superb team, and if they win the league they deserve it.
Are they really? As I and other people have pointed out there are other teams that had far better squads and managers and weren't destroying teams like they are. A Man United teams containing VDS, Evra, Vidic, Ferdinand,Scholes, Anderson, Fletcher, Carrick, Park Ji Sung, Nani, Ronaldo, Rooney, and Tevez didn't do as well as Liverpool are. Look at the previous City and Chelsea teams, they're better in terms of squad than Liverpool. So it's either the other teams are rubbish, Klopp has figured out some magical training method, that makes a squad of players able to play almost every game and not get tired or something dodgy is going on such as drugs.
Man City are a great side, but there are no average players in their squad, all of them are world class, that's not the case with Liverpool. I don't know how an average player such as Milner has suddenly, become a world beater towards the end of his career in a position he never originally played in. It also helps when goalkeepers give you goals and referees give you penalties in the 95th minute. I expected them to get a last minute goal against Leicester, it's like a Hollywood movie watching them.

The problem this brainiac has overlooked is that a team of 'great' players don't guarantee a great team. The best teams are,errm the best 'teams.' They are better than the sum of their parts and play for the team rather than simply themselves. They also have managers who are the epitome of their teams,hones,hard working and want to win every game.

• Upvote 2

100% true, la.

firefighterblue

Player Valuation: £750k
Sat behind 2 lads on the bus on the way home before. Can't be 100% but one of them reckons he's in the know and that Silva is going and Duncan Ferguson and unsworth are going to be joint managers till the end of the season. The lad had a slight scottish/Scouse accent and said he is related to big Dunc who is very happy about taking over as he reckoned he had done a great job with the team. Also got off at Bootle snooker club. Told his mate that he was meeting his uncle John to play some frames. Not sure who uncle John is!!!
Don't shoot the messenger

25 minutes ago, Anubis said:

100% true, la.

firefighterblue

Sat behind 2 lads on the bus on the way home before. Can't be 100% but one of them reckons he's in the know and that Silva is going and Duncan Ferguson and unsworth are going to be joint managers till the end of the season. The lad had a slight scottish/Scouse accent and said he is related to big Dunc who is very happy about taking over as he reckoned he had done a great job with the team. Also got off at Bootle snooker club. Told his mate that he was meeting his uncle John to play some frames. Not sure who uncle John is!!!

Mook on a wind-up, going to meet Turdseye for a few games.

58 minutes ago, Anubis said:

100% true, la.

firefighterblue

You forgot the 'Please let this be' 

Meanwhile, as reported above...

55 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Moyes prepping the press that he would take the job. 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/david-moyes-open-everton-return-20539977

David Moyes is open to a sensational return to Everton – with struggling boss Marco Silva under increasing pressure.

Moyes, who left Everton for Manchester United in 2013 after 11 years at Goodison Park, is now the bookies' favourite to succeed Silva, should the Portuguese get the sack.

Mirror Sport understands Moyes wants a return to the Premier League, after turning down the offer of jobs in the Championship and League One in recent weeks.

Moyes, who lasted just 10 months at United, is currently out of work after leaving West Ham in 2018, after six months in charge.

But the 56-year-old, who also managed Real Sociedad and Sunderland post-United, is now the heavy favourite to become the next Toffees boss – for the second time.

Silva is on the brink at Everton after a woeful start to the Premier League season, despite a summer spend in excess of £100million.

Everton are currently 18th in the Premier League, having picked up just seven points from eight games, with Saturday’s 1-0 loss at Burnley making it four defeats on the spin.

Manchester City coach and former Everton midfielder Mikel Arteta is an 8/1 shot while ex-Newcastle boss Rafa Benitez, currently managing in China, is 10/1.

•  

Rags running with Mourinho eyeing up the Spurs job.

This little snippet should kill off even the most deluded of bitters from thinking he would even consider the corner shop shit show that is Everton. 

Mourinho, 56, is prepared to bide his time and wait for the ideal opportunity. He has been working predominantly as a TV pundit and joined Sky ahead of the season.

He has declined offers at former club Benfica and a £90million proposal from Chinese Super League side Guangzhou Evergrande. 

He said: 'I have to be patient and wait for the right opportunity and the right opportunity is one that is at the same size and the same level that I am as a manager. I have to wait for the exact right one.'

20 minutes ago, φαίνω said:

This little snippet should kill off even the most deluded of bitters from thinking he would even consider the corner shop shit show that is Everton. 

Mourinho, 56, is prepared to bide his time and wait for the ideal opportunity. He has been working predominantly as a TV pundit and joined Sky ahead of the season.

He has declined offers at former club Benfica and a £90million proposal from Chinese Super League side Guangzhou Evergrande. 

He said: 'I have to be patient and wait for the right opportunity and the right opportunity is one that is at the same size and the same level that I am as a manager. I have to wait for the exact right one.'

The PL manager pool is ridiculously small if Mourinho is expecting a job any time soon with his recent record versus money spent.

1 hour ago, φαίνω said:

I don't think he's looking for another English club. He's waiting for either Real Madrid or PSG to come calling.