You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Angie81 said:

This is why I want them to be relegated or fold. They’re a bunch of lying bitter bastards.

37583B03-E0E9-4775-9CA0-3866E0A8C443.jpeg

I'm still waiting for one on my Facebook to come up with conclusive evidence that Firmino called Mason Holgate a black bastard in Portuguese. Even before the game was over he knew that Firmino was guilty despite not being able to speak any Portuguese and was calling for him to be banned for life "like Suarez should have been".

Even when Firmino was cleared after an FA investigation he still "knew" that he was guilty because we have the FA in our pockets. 

15 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

If you gave an Everton a choice this season, they stay up on the last day of the season but we win the league or they go down and we finish second, I mean, I don't know, 50/50?

It's 100% the latter. Not one of them would rather see us win a coin toss ahead of them winning the champions league.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

If you gave an Everton a choice this season, they stay up on the last day of the season but we win the league or they go down and we finish second, I mean, I don't know, 50/50?

I'm all seriousness, it'd be over 20% at least for option 2.

20 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

That 's not a great joke and it's also getting old, to be honest. 

Since I initially posted it, they have lost every game.  I will continue to post it and you are welcome to neg, I really don’t give a shit. 

• Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, Madrid Diecinueve said:

Since I initially posted it, they have lost every game.  I will continue to post it and you are welcome to neg, I really don’t give a shit. 

Ok, keep making the same domestic violence joke that clearly everyone thinks is shite. It's a phenomenal contribution to the forum. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

In 2009 when we were going for the league and Everton got to the FA Cup final against Chelsea I asked a couple of Evertonians I played footy with would they take us winning the league if it was guaranteed that they would win the FA Cup and before I had finished my sentence all of them had said "fuck off, no chance". 

Just now, 3 Stacks said:

Ok, keep making the same domestic violence joke that clearly everyone thinks is shite. It's a phenomenal contribution to the forum. 

You do know it’s a joke, yeah?  You make it sound like I’m endorsing domestic violence, I’m not. 

I feel as though I’m contributing to the Ev’s relegation. As soon as they win, it won’t be on here. 

You could simply bang me on ignore? 

3 minutes ago, Madrid Diecinueve said:

You do know it’s a joke, yeah?  You make it sound like I’m endorsing domestic violence, I’m not. 

I feel as though I’m contributing to the Ev’s relegation. As soon as they win, it won’t be on here. 

You could simply bang me on ignore? 

Yeah, I know it's a joke. The point, which you can revisit by reading the post you quoted about 15 minutes ago, is that it's shite and boring, in addition to being in poor taste. So basically you're hitting the trifecta of being extremely unfunny. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Looking at my Facebook timeline from yesterday you wouldn't have guessed that Everton were playing yesterday. They are all moaning about the penalty, their heads have even turned into the match of the day schedule where their team are always on last.

One of my mates (who really is old enough to know better) posts his every waking move (however dull) on Facebook. 

There's a picture of The Brick, where he went to watch their match. There's a picture of Goodison with the caption COYB. There's a  picture of a bowl of Scouse from the half-time buffet. And then there's silence... until a rant about an "obvious dive" on MOTD.

Even if they don't go down it doesnt bode well for potential new signings or their current half decent players wanting to leave. 

Also they are unlikely to gain any sponsorship or better commercial deals to progress the club. 

It will be funny when we release plans for the Anfield road end and they are still stalling about Bramley Moore.

15 minutes ago, φαίνω said:

They won't go down, no matter how shite they are there are always some seriously shitter teams than they are. Watford currently occupy one of the slots, Newcastle will probably take the second. Norwich might take the third. 

A few weeks ago Norwich were riding high -- I think they may be better than Everton