You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Rumours that their new ground is going to cost £700m now and they are looking for alternative sites in Rainhill, Garston and Huyton. 

But...but the architect got a tattoo and everything..... royal blue mersey n stuff. This time it was real, they spent years on consultations and we had a virtual tour of the stadium.............

I heard the sewerage works put in a complaint about the fucking stink they'd bring to the area. 

It's basically more than double what they originally stated. The cost of steel, piling and filling in the dock as well as contributing to the local area have skyrocketed. Laing O Rourke have reportedly been offered the contract. The ones who fucked up the Royal hospital.

It was always an over ambitious plan.  They will probably end up with an MK Dons type stadium on the East Lancs road or just backtrack saying they could never leave the "old lady" behind. Big Gay Bill, Denise BB and Moshiri will need to start planning their escape like the Nazis do in Allo Allo when they all want to fuck off to Argentina or Paraguay.

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I went to school in Rainhill. I think we had more Mancs in our year than Blues. 

I cant see where they would be able to build a big stadium in Rainhill. Plus the transport infrastructure would never cope. The train station is too small and the buses take fucking years from town or anywhere else.

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

I cant see where they would be able to build a big stadium in Rainhill. Plus the transport infrastructure would never cope. The train station is too small and the buses take fucking years from town or anywhere else.

If they continue their downward spiral then a couple of extra buses will be enough from Rhyl. 

One rumour is BMD is ‘too deep’ and would take £100m alone to fill. Now I’m not a builder or an architect, but I would have thought checking how much dock needs to be filled would have been close to top of the list when it came to planning the project.

• Upvote 1

How long has he been supporting them....

Then why go all through shouting it from the heavens, going through all these pointless, presentations, questionnaires and surveys. Beginning to think Evertons hierarchy loves to massively embarrass us in front of the world. I would be massively disappointed if this fell on its arse again and would seriously lose all faith with Everton ever building a new stadium or believe anything they said
ever again. Again up to now it's rumours, but bad news tends to come true with this club.