You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 minutes ago, φαίνω said:

I'm almost at the point their suffering isn't amusing, I guess a few more years and it won't be funny at all. 

I was actually about to post something like that. It's become a bit old hat. I think we need a relegation to get the juices flowing again - get a bit of interest back into proceedings. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, φαίνω said:

I'm almost at the point their suffering isn't amusing, I guess a few more years and it won't be funny at all. 

It always will be. Relegation would be hilarious but I cant see it happening unless Moshiri says there's no more money and backs it up with a few seasons of sell to buy. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

Just as he never seems to tire of bringing it up, I never tire of correcting a mate who says about when 'they qualified for the Champions League' by saying 'While we were busy winning it, they qualified for the qualifiers... then failed to qualify'. Gets him every time!

And then got humiliated in the Europa a few days later..

38 minutes ago, φαίνω said:

Don't kid yourself, it'll never be not funny. They will never be not funny. It is their destiny. Their new motto should be 'Nos tibi semper sit ridiculam'

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Bad Red Bull said:

They're gonna get a hiding anyway with the squad they have. They don't really have a choice, it's not like they will easily get a point even if they try

It always makes me laugh when they say they’ll roll over for city.....like it’s a choice.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
20 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

It always makes me laugh when they say they’ll roll over for city.....like it’s a choice.

They just like turning things into a win/win situation against our rivals. If they do however take points off them they get ahead of themselves and bang on about the tide turning the following season as they are building something good. 

A rare grasp of reality on GOT :

Billefc

Player Valuation: £2.5m
Can,t wait for the City game. Then HOPEFULLY this will show many on here how far we are behind the top two. Honestly think they will make us look like a Championship side! Hard to take but this is the real world.

What? You think City will make us look better?

At least he knows just how shite they really are.

It's a rinse and repeat cycle with this lot. They do it to themselves every pre-season before a ball is even kicked. They hype people up to unobtainable and unrealistic limits, based on nothing tangible, and then the anger, rage and customary blue dejection kicks on when these individuals aren't able to reach the unrealistic standards expected of them. 

From Steve Walsh to Brands. From Barkley to Tom Davies. From Niasse to Tosun. From Walcott to Iwobi. From Sandro Ramirez to Moise Kean. From Klaasen to Vlasic. 

They don't give them a chance. They come straight in and are expected to instantly hit unrealistic highs set by the most deluded fan base in the league. 

They do it to themselves and they never learn their lesson. It's hard to feel sorry for them. 

• Upvote 1