You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 hours ago, deiseach said:

I've been blocked by Ian Irvine. I don't follow him, didn't react/respond directly to any of his tweets, and don't have anything LFC related in my bio. I probably liked one or two of the responses to his tweet, so I'm guessing (I'm doing that lot of late with respect to the Bloos, it's hard to get a handle on what makes them tick) he looked at every like to every response and blocked every one of them. Deranged.

I got blocked for calling him a creepy fucker for following strangers about and how he needs to have his hard drive checked the absolute danger.

• Upvote 1

Disgraceful behaviour. Typical Norwegian Redshites. Think picking up a few crisp packets excuses being merderers:

4737carlin

4737carlin

Player Valuation: £70m

Meet Tove & Rune from Norway. Here in the city for 2 days to see @LFC and join us on a litterpick. Thank you for your time today 

View image on Twitter

SantaClausisanEvertonian

SantaClausisanEvertonian

Player Valuation: £6m

When they've visited Alder Hey year after year, slept on the streets to help the homeless and donated time and effort to countless charities, I may then applaud their work picking up a few crisp packets.
Have a safe journey home from the cesspit.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I'd put rivalry aside for her. Good lord!

She is a handsome lass.

She actually reminds me a bit of a girl I work with, except she's extremely unlikely to go posing in her draws (boo!) and even less likely to pose in an Everton shirt (hooray!)

40 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Disgraceful behaviour. Typical Norwegian Redshites. Think picking up a few crisp packets excuses being merderers:

4737carlin

4737carlin

Meet Tove & Rune from Norway. Here in the city for 2 days to see @LFC and join us on a litterpick. Thank you for your time today 

View image on Twitter

SantaClausisanEvertonian

SantaClausisanEvertonian

When they've visited Alder Hey year after year, slept on the streets to help the homeless and donated time and effort to countless charities, I may then applaud their work picking up a few crisp packets.

The Pringles Club. 

SantaClausisanEvertonian

When they've visited Alder Hey year after year, slept on the streets to help the homeless [how does this help the homeless - d] and donated time and effort to countless charities, I will still boo them like fuck because I'm a bitter and twisted cunt.

Fixed that for him.

Just imagine how excited they were when Willems scored for Newcastle though. 

"The redshite will get beat here. Our new favourite Manc team will batter Norwich and we'll stuff Bournemouth to restart the powershift!" 

I don't know why they do it to themselves. They just need to accept that they'll be forever shite. Make peace with it. It'll make them better people. 

8 hours ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

4737carlin

4737carlin

View image on Twitter

SantaClausisanEvertonian

SantaClausisanEvertonian

Fuck off Code.

• Upvote 6