You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

17 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Lot of money spent, talk of CL turns to EL then to what? 7th?

They would come under scrutiny for being shite if anyone cared. 

Little big club. A inferiority complex and a superiority complex at the same time.

They're smashing it at the moment, a credible 11th and can go 10th if villa beat West ham by a couple tomorrow. Crazy times. 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

To listen to some of the reactions after the win against winless-Wolves, you’d think they had made some big breakthrough from which they were poised to kick on and challenge in a way they haven’t in decades.

It's a never-ending cycle of "Silva out" followed by "We're going to finish in the top four". 

30 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

From BBC;

Bournemouth 3-1 Everton

Everton could have gone third with a win today and now social media is full of people wanting Marco Silva to lose his job.

Welcome to 2019.

What a moronic comment. They've played Palace, Watford, Villa, Wolves and Bournemouth in the first 5. As easy a schedule as you could possibly want. 7 points out of that list of games is poor. 

17 minutes ago, DimReaper said:

There's really only two players in their squad who I rate - Digne and Richarlison. It's quite impressive how badly they've bought in the last few years. 

Richardson is garbage. Should have levelled it before Bournemouth got their 3rd. He is a petulant little cunt living off a few decent months last season. 

Digne is decent to be fair. None of them have played well at all this season, certainly not with any consistency. Silver is not the man for that job. He has zero charisma and with Man City and Spurs at home on the horizon they could be baying for his blood if both of them hand them their arse. 

Just seen a comment on GOT there "Imagine getting a football lesson from Eddie Howe" it made me laugh. He would be fucking perfect for them and is far better than what they have now. 

6 hours ago, DimReaper said:

I see davek on GOT has confirmed that he hates Liverpool more than he loves Everton. 

Old news! What a pathetic cunt. Mind, I reckon athe majority feel the same way. Their club isn't gonna win anything, so they only survive to see us fail. 

davek

Player Valuation: £70m

Why the duck are you watching that shower
Barca are giving a masterclass in football
BBS would be proud except Barca can defend lol
I hate Liverpool probably more than I love Everton. I watch them to see them get beaten and their players volleyed all over the shop.

6 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Old news! What a pathetic cunt. Mind, I reckon athe majority feel the same way. Their club isn't gonna win anything, so they only survive to see us fail. 

davek

Player Valuation: £70m

Why the duck are you watching that shower
Barca are giving a masterclass in football
BBS would be proud except Barca can defend lol
I hate Liverpool probably more than I love Everton. I watch them to see them get beaten and their players volleyed all over the shop.

Is davek the chancer from Blackburn or somewhere? 

39 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

What a moronic comment. They've played Palace, Watford, Villa, Wolves and Bournemouth in the first 5. As easy a schedule as you could possibly want. 7 points out of that list of games is poor. 

Even City in their current plight, could expect to get 10 points from those 5 shite teams

• Upvote 1

That is what they do. They get all excited beating teams between 12th and bottom of the league saying how great their players are. They then lose to a team above or on the same level as them then all their players are shite, blame the manager, coaching staff and owners.

They then beat a team at home below them a few weeks later and they are back to saying that their players are better than ours and how they are going to cause us problems in the derby.

2 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

That is what they do. They get all excited beating teams between 12th and bottom of the league saying how great their players are. They then lose to a team above or on the same level as them then all their players are shite, blame the manager, coaching staff and owners.

They then beat a team at home below them a few weeks later and they are back to saying that their players are better than ours and how they are going to cause us problems in the derby.

And don't forget we'd struggle to get a player in a Merseyside combined XI team. 

• Upvote 1