You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Do any Liverpool supporters think we’ve won the league? Is anyone parading around with a faux trophy? Is it another falsehood on a never ending list of lies and myths from the lunatics at Goodison? Yes, yes it is.

I only watch Everton when they play us, posting on here is fun and allows others across the globe to witness the paranoid madness keeping them going.

To be all consumed by a football team is crazy, especially when it’s not the one you support.

I reckon most Liverpool fans still think we're 2nd favourites and so do the bookies! It probably says more about them. In the same way as they think they're the best team in the country after the roll over a couple of bottom 6 sides. 

As for not watching them. I do on occasion, as I do with most teams. I like to know a little about them as it helps me tell my bloo mates how great some of their players are. 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

I reckon most Liverpool fans still think we're 2nd favourites and so do the bookies! It probably says more about them. In the same way as they think they're the best team in the country after the roll over a couple of bottom 6 sides. 

As for not watching them. I do on occasion, as I do with most teams. I like to know a little about them as it helps me tell my bloo mates how great some of their players are. 

I love the fact that they call us on false dawns but have 5 every season themselves, they never learn. Crow when your doing really well, or even winning something. Though as you say they beat a few teams and the heads are falling off, for years the same scenario. Comedy gold.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Stouffer said:

Jordan Pickford hasn't half got a big fat arse hasn't he?

I've never noticed as I'm always distracted by his tiny trex arms. 

4 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

1 down to the Mighty Bournemouth 

I just turned it on. Isn't Kean the greatest striker on the planet? If so, how's he not get a game in front of that Calvert lewin bag of shit?