You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

5 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Literally every time they're on Sky, the pitch side mics pick up some mouthy scally gobshite shouting obscenities. 

Whenever the camera zooms in on the Kemlyn in our games somebody in picture is laughing and having a joke with their neighbour , whenever the camera zooms in on the Bullens somebody with veins popping out of their forehead is screaming at an opposition player or making wanker / two finger signals . It's hard to credit that they are based in the same city as us.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

If I was a billionaire I'd buy Everton and have a red away kit and bring Roy Hodgson in on a 10 year contract and give him fuck all to spend each window. As far as the Stadium goes, I'd give them a 2 grand gift voucher for B&Q. 

That'd be £2,000 more than Moshiri has put in.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, sir roger said:

Whenever the camera zooms in on the Kemlyn in our games somebody in picture is laughing and having a joke with their neighbour , whenever the camera zooms in on the Bullens somebody with veins popping out of their forehead is screaming at an opposition player or making wanker / two finger signals . It's hard to credit that they are based in the same city as us.

Yeah but all der redshite fans are Norwegian and Irish...

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

Ah, I see they think they are the real deal after today's result, again. Dont worry, it's just another false dawn until it all goes wrong again. Then they can get back to blaming Liverpool, also, again.

They do love getting ahead of themselves don't they. My Facebook timeline has them all saying how great they are and what a great comeback it was. Rather than shit defending.

The 4 or 5 blues I work with will all be huddled together like a bunch of tramps under a flyover talking about the game tomorrow pretending to give in depth analysis on the game. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
11 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

They do love getting ahead of themselves don't they. My Facebook timeline has them all saying how great they are and what a great comeback it was. Rather than shit defending.

The 4 or 5 blues I work with will all be huddled together like a bunch of tramps under a flyover talking about the game tomorrow pretending to give in depth analysis on the game. 

They think Delph is the real deal now, they are in for a rude awakening once he doesn't have to fight for a starting spot or indeed revert back to type. 

They now have a 14 day break off the back of that performance, they'll be blathering on about all sorts of shit. Then after all the hope they'll probably get tonked at Bournemouth. 

1 hour ago, coachpotato said:

International breaks are designed by FIFA to give clubs like us a break to get all our players fit and rested, but also designed to stop the likes of the Ev building up a head of steam and some decent form.

Conspiracy dontcha know!

Ifithadinabinfersanmarino

• Upvote 1

They're all calling Souness racist over on twitter because he's queried why Juventus let kean go, and with little evidence he's mildly suggested that he may have an attitude problem. 

So they're pulling him for saying something with little evidence to back it up, yet accusing him of something else that there's little or no evidence of. You couldn't make it up.  

9 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

They're all calling Souness racist over on twitter because he's queried why Juventus let kean go, and with little evidence he's mildly suggested that he may have an attitude problem. 

So they're pulling him for saying something with little evidence to back it up, yet accusing him of something else that there's little or no evidence of. You couldn't make it up.  

Fucking lunatics 

Wow

COYBL25

Official GOT Joey Speak Interpreter.

"The definition of racism in English law is - " if another person deems the words / behaviour of another to be racist " ( or words to that effect )

Souness (imo ), is sailing very close to this .

He knew exactly where he was going with this, everyone else knew exactly where he was going with this.

However to make it stick against him would be nigh impossible.

He was cowardly rat on the pitch ( albeit a magnificent player ) and he`s proving that he`s a cowardly rat off it too."

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Wow

COYBL25

Official GOT Joey Speak Interpreter.

"The definition of racism in English law is - " if another person deems the words / behaviour of another to be racist " ( or words to that effect )

Souness (imo ), is sailing very close to this .

He knew exactly where he was going with this, everyone else knew exactly where he was going with this.

However to make it stick against him would be nigh impossible.

He was cowardly rat on the pitch ( albeit a magnificent player ) and he`s proving that he`s a cowardly rat off it too."

That's the thing they are missing massively, he was a bad snide but he would front anyone, deffo not cowardly.

The stuff on Twitter is becoming a classic Ev-manc circle jerk, with blue tongues reaching for manc winnets. Loads of mancs of both persuasions piling in on Souness, and loads of bitters fanning themselves going “mercy, I do believe you might be right Mr Manc, please win the league for us.”

Losers.

• Upvote 1