You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Along with the Red Echo, the BBC are the most biased media organisation against our beloved neighbours, or so they say.

There are several ex-RS players who commentate on the games who have a palpable hate of Moral Highground FC, hence why they’re always last on MOTD and why only negative stories ever get seen about them.

These ex-RS include Murphy, Warnock, Ince, and Lawrenson.

There’s also Lineker, Osman, Kilbane, Keown, Nevin and Lescott as well as the well known Phil McNulty, the BBC Chief Football Reporter. All have more than a tenuous link with another football club in Liverpool, but I can’t think who that might be sadly.

5 minutes ago, coachpotato said:

Along with the Red Echo, the BBC are the most biased media organisation against our beloved neighbours, or so they say.

There are several ex-RS players who commentate on the games who have a palpable hate of Moral Highground FC, hence why they’re always last on MOTD and why only negative stories ever get seen about them.

There’s also Lineker, Osman, Kilbane, Keown, Nevin and Lescott as well as the well known Phil McNulty, the BBC Chief Football Reporter. All have more than a tenuous link with another football club in Liverpool, but I can’t think who that might be sadly.

Liverpool reserves?

1 hour ago, coachpotato said:

Myopia, perhaps?

4 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Absolute fume about an article on the bbc website "Is Everton-Watford the Premier League's newest rivalry?"

Then loads of fans from other clubs chipping in about Everton thinking they are a massive club.

I read this BBC article this morning, and knew it wouldn't go down well with them. Especially the bit about Watford not wanting to sell them any more players, because they see Everton as a direct rival.

Also interesting that someone has dared to suggest Everton played dirty tricks in enticing Silva, so they aren't the last Bastion of Honesty and Innocence that they would have everyone believe!!

6 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

The changes aren't planned until 2024/2025 so by that time Everton will be in their new stadium and will already be the wirlds biggest and bestest club and better than der redshite so it won't affect them adversely. 

It wont bother the BS one bit after all its nothing more than the european equivalent of the league cup and means nothing according to them after we won it.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Anubis said:

Much fretting this morning over UEFA’s proposed CL changes which appear to be specifically designed to exclude Everton from their rightful place. Or some such.

I don't reckon sky will be too chuffed to be fair. If a bunch of clubs get automatic inclusion, I suspect it will make that fight for the top 4 pretty dull. Why Everton are upset though beggars belief. What's it got to do with them? Don't they know we ruined them as a European force in 1985?

50 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

I don't reckon sky will be too chuffed to be fair. If a bunch of clubs get automatic inclusion, I suspect it will make that fight for the top 4 pretty dull. Why Everton are upset though beggars belief. What's it got to do with them? Don't they know we ruined them as a European force in 1985?

I think teams who have won the European Cup more than 5 times should be given automatic entry into it forever in Pot 1. Especially teams who play in all red and begin with L.

• Upvote 3

Anti-Echo poll: What can be done to combat the constant snide approach the Echo takes towards EFC?

How does Everton deal with the (frankly disgraceful) coverage of the Liverpool Echo?

10 page thread and not one of them said ‘win something’

• Upvote 5