You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

On a happier note.....

LEONARD

Player Valuation: £35m

On a happier note, we've conceded less goals than the RS so far this season.liter

Literally the only thing they'll be ahead of us on, at any stage of the season. Drink it in boys. 

MoTD just preceeded their game with a short "on this day" about King Kenny.  I'm sure they enjoyed that.  We don't have to be before them on match of the day to be before them on match of the day... but we are before them on match of the day.

• Upvote 1

On 10/08/2019 at 20:13, Anubis said:

No, Nev. No reason at all....

Big_nev

Big_nev

Player Valuation: £10m
Wow bit of over reaction going on in here

I think we learned a few things today:
1st -Keane and Mina can be a great partnership
2nd - Digne and Bernard are great together and if Iwobi can get that same momentum with Digne then our left hand attacking side can be lethal
3rd- Dom is great at getting hold of those balls forward, controlling and moving the ball on, he is definitely a good starting option for away games were we may need to play more direct
4th - Gbamin is lively, lost possession crucially twice and a couple of misplaced touched that i would put down to nerves
5th and most important-
Moise Kean is gonna bang in some goals, he reads the game well is fast and tenacious... a couple of times there (through ball through the middle he read it and sprinted unfortunately too much on the ball... and when lucas digne ran the ball out Kean was ready for it to be squared and was open)
He also brilliantly came out on the left and almost his first touch had great ball control positional awareness and released to bernard on the wing

Positives to be found... hopefully Andre isn’t too bad although another positive is Davies looked alot better when he came on too

This will be a great season
I'm hoping for European football and there is no reason we can't push top four but pass me some of that quality herb you are smoking.

The evidence he offers to justify "Kean is gonna bang in some goals" doesn't include him having a shot.

8 hours ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Having watched 37 minutes of Zouma today, he's definitely shit enough to go back to Everton on a permanent basis.

I was thinking similar, when he gave away that stonewall penalty I thought " I wish he was still at the Blueshite"...I mean them, not Chelsea...

On 09/08/2019 at 15:28, Nelly-Torres said:

It's the whole stupidity of it all too. 

"we'll be building our third stadium in the city soon, when the RS haven't even built one." 

Yes, because Anfield is exactly the same now as it was back when Everton played there before not paying the rent. 

37t8e3.jpg

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, redinblack62 said:

I was thinking similar, when he gave away that stonewall penalty I thought " I wish he was still at the Blueshite"...I mean them, not Chelsea...

It was only a stonewall pen because manc anthony taylor was reffing the game. There's no way he gives that pen to chelsea down the other end without VAR intervention.

It still amazes me that twat gets to ref both united and city games. Altrinham fan me arse.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Seen a poster on GOT giving a Spurs fan shit for this very reason.

This blue in reply to a Spurs fan on GOT. 

Yakinblue

Yakinblue

Player Valuation: £150k

I hate you because you melted against the rs. That was you first and only chance to put your club on the map.

EFC are a much, much bigger club than spurs though...this little period will go down for you lot as a golden period without ever winning anything because you and the media 'big' up spurs

• Upvote 3