You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

27 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

The thing is, nobody is arsed. There was a question on The Chase a while ago, “What football team played at Anfield

before Liverpool?” The contestant, who wasn’t into football, didn’t have a clue and seemed surprised when Bradley Walsh gave the answer. 

"There's a football club called Everton?!"

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Special K said:

They haven't released their new 3rd kit yet and their new away kit is deemed to clash with Palace's home kit...... so they have to wear last season's kit tomorrow

Classic Everton

Man City or Tottenham's....... ??????

• Upvote 9

2 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

"we'll be building our third stadium in the city soon, when the RS haven't even built one." 

Screen-Shot-2016-03-13-at-20.38.23.png

“Just the two of us, building stadiums in the sky, just the two of us, you and I”

• Upvote 10

2 minutes ago, Doh'Nuts said:

Ah, bless them, they're never short of a song for their nearest and dearest.  I can't make out the bit after "you lost the league and..."

I believe it goes:

"You lost the league,

But fair play because you won the champions League, your 6th in fact. Bloody good show"

• Upvote 3

No, Nev. No reason at all....

Big_nev

Big_nev

Player Valuation: £10m
Wow bit of over reaction going on in here

I think we learned a few things today:
1st -Keane and Mina can be a great partnership
2nd - Digne and Bernard are great together and if Iwobi can get that same momentum with Digne then our left hand attacking side can be lethal
3rd- Dom is great at getting hold of those balls forward, controlling and moving the ball on, he is definitely a good starting option for away games were we may need to play more direct
4th - Gbamin is lively, lost possession crucially twice and a couple of misplaced touched that i would put down to nerves
5th and most important-
Moise Kean is gonna bang in some goals, he reads the game well is fast and tenacious... a couple of times there (through ball through the middle he read it and sprinted unfortunately too much on the ball... and when lucas digne ran the ball out Kean was ready for it to be squared and was open)
He also brilliantly came out on the left and almost his first touch had great ball control positional awareness and released to bernard on the wing

Positives to be found... hopefully Andre isn’t too bad although another positive is Davies looked alot better when he came on too

This will be a great season
I'm hoping for European football and there is no reason we can't push top four but pass me some of that quality herb you are smoking.