You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

8 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

How can you be evicted for not paying your rent but own the stadium at the same time? A head scratcher for sure.

06B95F0E-5D23-4659-92D2-5CBC20EE4BD2.jpeg

Aye, we wouldn't have won 6 European Cups and 18 League titles without Everton, in fact they deserve all the credit.

On 07/08/2019 at 12:40, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

3243B4A5-DE35-40B3-93B9-B320FD46F78A.jpeg

1 hour ago, Le Duan said:

BBC reporting that an Evertonian with access to the club’s Twitter account has been arrested on suspicion of posting a racially motivated hate message about Mo Salah.

Well, it was nice while it lasted, Moise lad.

1 hour ago, Angie81 said:

How can you be evicted for not paying your rent but own the stadium at the same time? A head scratcher for sure.

Nice of him to admit that making way for Liverpool FC was the greatest contribution Everton have ever made to the history of football.  I concur. 

22 minutes ago, an tha said:

Ah, the official numbers *taps nose*

These the same ones that said Mangala cost fourteen quid and Manchini’s second salary of millions from being a consultant for some ‘soccer school’ that had no students was all above board, in spite of THE FUCKING EVIDENCE?

Edit: Oh, this is about them. Sorry, as you were.

They've marginally improved their team with Iwobi being an upgrade on Walcott and the lad from June presumably being better than their forward options as they were. The right back will probably be better than Coleman. 

Their central defence is still shocking and they'll miss Gueye in midfield as he was half decent. 

Predict they'll finish 5th and possibly win the Goodison derby. The law of averages says they're bound to fluke one sooner or later 

When he first came in I thought Iwobi was going to be class (what do I know I think the other top young player at the time for me was Iheanacho), so he might well work out for them once he's clear of the unrealistic expectation of Arsenal fans (and before the unrealistic expectations of the blues set in).  I'm just not sure where he fits in for them.  Surely he either plays in Sigurdsson or Richarlison's best positions.  I guess the latter can play on the right, or one of them plays centre forward and Kean plays out right.

Just now, Wezza said:

I must admit I’ve never seen Kean play, but find it a bit odd that Juve seemed more than happy to bomb out a 19 year old Italian International and absolutely nobody else was interested.

The accounts manager perhaps?

They've spent an awful lot recently for a club in a small stadium, uncompetitive league and need to claw some money back so people don’t start asking really awkward questions about why factory workers are being sacked, or having contracts reduced so a ‘sponsorship’ structure can pay Ronaldo’s insane wages.

• Upvote 1

H

12 hours ago, Angie81 said:

Hyperbollocks!

They didn't 'give us our stadium'. As has been pointed out, they were only paying rent on the ground, so therefore didn't own it. If you know yer history, eh!

• Upvote 1

TV Money, Chinese Loans, Season Tickets, Mobile Phones, Angry Birds, Chang on shirts, Premier League Shot?

The Mossiah, Big delusion, Stadium Build, Much Confusion, Funding Trouble, Full of Rubble, Koppite Plot?

We’ll never build a stadium, Dan Meis always drawing and the Club we’re whoring,

We’ll never build a stadium, cause we can’t afford it since our latest audit,

We’ll never build a stadium, and the fume goes on and on and on.........

• Upvote 4