You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Just now, Doctor Troy said:

They had already made a 70m loss and have no real income apart from the TV deal. Looks like Moshiri has loaned them some more money or they've got another loan off a Chinese bank.

Uncle Uzzy, innit?

54 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

They had already made a 70m loss and have no real income apart from the TV deal. Looks like Moshiri has loaned them some more money or they've got another loan off a Chinese bank.

That must be some overdraft. What divvy will build them a new ground. 

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

If they don't beat us in a derby this season that's ten years. I think it's already a record amount of games in the fixture they've gone without beating us. They celebrate draws in derbies like wins these days.  

20 years at Anfield coming up next month as well.

2 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

The poster called SteChallinor has got to be @Bob Spunkmouse, right?

I’m not on there anymore. I was last off-season but got banned taking this piss out of their European adventure and couldn’t seem to sign up again.

only see what’s posted in here now.

On 01/08/2019 at 18:30, Nelly-Torres said:

First ever club to have a shirtzine. 

Nope. I haven't got a fucking clue what a shirtzine is either. 

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/1264408/everton-launches-first-ever-shirtzine-to-mark-new-kit

Am I the only one who reads that as a shitzine? 

It's funny though, as the whole world is moving out of paper, they move into it. Do they think it's the paper equivalent of bringing back vinyl?  

A Palace fan writes....

Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91  Flag Forest Hill Today 10.10am Send a Private Message to Nicholas91  Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Why is there an f-ing love in for Everton on here?

Those of you praising Everton are neither Palace fans nor football fans as far as I’m concerned.

Everton are a better team then Palace, but not even in the top six in this country.

I will be absolutely shocked if they achieve anything this year and there is no evidence to prove otherwise. A few trying to praise their team on paper need their heads checked, Richarlison is s***, Kean is untested and Zaha has only ever performed at Palace. Even then that is nowhere near a front three of Aubameyang, Lacazette and Pepe for Arsenal, probably the worst of the top six teams. Their defence is awful and midfield mediocre.

Zaha may as well play in the PL for Palace and achieve nothing. If he wants to play in Europe or win trophies by all means I’ll be pleased for him but a move to Everton will be extremely insulting to those of us who have supported him for so long.

Don’t even try to make excuses that this is for footballing reasons you’re embarrassing yourselves