You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

24 minutes ago, Thoth said:

KEAN 'PROUD' TO WEAR EVERTON SHIRT

Moise Kean says he is proud to join Everton and wants to bring his winning attitude to a club that matches his ambition. 

“I am very proud and honoured to wear the Everton shirt. I will give my best to this team,” Kean told evertontv.

“I was convinced to sign because Everton is a club looking to the future and so am I. I know about the size of the Club. It has big ambition and I will work very hard to help us fulfil what we want to achieve. 

“I am used to winning and I want to bring this winning attitude to the team. I hope I will be very good on the field and bring the fans joy.”

Everton manager Marco Silva added: “A striker was one of our priority signings this summer. Moise is strong, fast, with many good qualities as a striker and he is just 19 years old. He has talent and he is ready to work, ready to improve our squad and gives us different solutions.

“He was at a big club, now he’s come to another big club and is ready to fight for this challenge and to give everything to Everton.”

His quotes reek of PR

Isn’t this the thread for laughing when they do classically small-time and embarrassing shit, rather than petty sounding perma-commentary trying to put a negative slant on even the likes of them buying a highly-rated young striker?

Uncharacteristically positive move for them, that. No need to grasp at straws or stoop to their level, they’ll self-destruct spectacularly like always having boasted and that’s when the fun happens.

• Upvote 9

40 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Has anyone checked GOT yet to find out if  this  new Moyesiah is better than any of our front 3 yet 

They'll have him painted as a hybrid of a peak Torres & Suarez who will score a hat trick in the first 90 seconds of his debut.  Far better than any of the shite that we have up front, they'll be awarding him the Golden Boot before they even start their season.

And then they'll be calling him a useless, lazy mercenary cunt by Christmas.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, scudger99 said:

They'll have him painted as a hybrid of a peak Torres & Suarez who will score a hat trick in the first 90 seconds of his debut.  Far better than any of the shite that we have up front, they'll be awarding him the Golden Boot before they even start their season.

And then they'll be calling him a useless, lazy mercenary cunt by Christmas.

They've now Sig, Richie and Kean up top. They've the best front 3 in the history of the world. Top 6? Fuck that. It's just them and city now.

Top clubs don't let talented home grown players leave unless the players force themselves out the door. Everton have been had, £36m for a player that has scored 6 goals in his career, he will be at Roma in 18 months on a 2 year loan deal with an option to buy that they won't take up.

6 hours ago, No2 said:

Top clubs don't let talented home grown players leave unless the players force themselves out the door. Everton have been had, £36m for a player that has scored 6 goals in his career, he will be at Roma in 18 months on a 2 year loan deal with an option to buy that they won't take up.

The price we paid for Salah. Can't wait to bring that up with the blueshites when he eventually flops......haha.

The money they’ve spent means they should be pushing for a trophy not a EL place. Pressure should be on Silva, they must be on a knife edge financially too.

Expect a huge push for a Derby win and the celebrations that would ensue.

All this and possibly work beginning on the Belouis Some Arena. Great days!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

The money they’ve spent means they should be pushing for a trophy not a EL place. Pressure should be on Silva, they must be on a knife edge financially too.

Expect a huge push for a Derby win and the celebrations that would ensue.

All this and possibly work beginning on the Belouis Some Arena. Great days!

They had already made a 70m loss and have no real income apart from the TV deal. Looks like Moshiri has loaned them some more money or they've got another loan off a Chinese bank.