You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

8 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

It was mentioned a lot at the time I knew lads who said there were a lot of non reds there. Loads.

My cousin was in the Army at the time, he was based in Germany and he told me there were a good few squaddies who managed to get to the game. Not all were Reds. Me and the two lads I went with were at a bar in the city prior to the game and there were a couple of groups of lads, without colours, who were there for the match, none were scouse, but then, we’ve always had a multinational following. We saw NF flyers on tables at that bar.

Regardless of all that, if ours hadn’t have rushed theirs, there wouldn’t have been a stampede of theirs away from the trouble, so no crush up against a shittily built wall, and no collapse and subsequent deaths.

Maybe the Ev could’ve had that happen to them the following season when they were conquering Europe instead.

It was going to happen sooner or later.

Sorry, I digress.

18 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Heard the first bid was rejected as the add on clauses  weren't realistic. One was an extra £5m when Everton move into their new stadium. By then Zaha will look like the fella who owns the barber shop in Coming to America.

Everton will definitely be older than Joe Louis too.

Considering their long standing affinity with the "39 Italians" and their bereaved ones, I wonder if they'll be imploring Moshi and Meis to incorporate some sort of "Eyzil" memorial into their new stadium? 

Surely so? Unless their sympathy is actually false and they're using tragic deaths for one-upmanship? Not the class and dignity blooooos? Never! 

10 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

Would Zaha really lower his expectations that much? He's supposed to be wanting to leave Palace to play in the CL, it would show a chronic lack of ambition on his part to join a side that isn't even in the Europa League this season!

That’s what I can’t understand, why go to Everton??