You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Arguably that’s a lie. 

But you’ve never lied. 

I don’t know what to believe. 

Lying requires intent. Not being unwittingly fed apparently false information.

Happy to help. 

From the Echo today

One thing that's important to note here is that the club have had multiple targets and deadlines to meet over the stadium in the past - and have hit every single one up to this point.

So, things could all get very exciting in the next few months or so - even more than they already are!

On the subject of funding 

The answer to this still isn't known as of yet. Everton are in the process of exploring a number of funding options for the proposed stadium.

Well I plan to win the lottery on Tuesday, well to be precise the Euromillions. It's 32 million and I have multiple targets as to what to do with the money once it's in my bank. I've picked the cars and houses for the family. It's important to note that I have met every deadline, I went to the shop and managed to purchase a ticket. I even have a lovely hand drawn pic of my new sports car. 

child-drawing-6535234.jpg&f=1

About now I'm guessing you're pretty envious. I bet that looks better than your car, and it goes much faster too. 

So, things could get all get very exciting in the next few weeks or so - even more than they already are. 

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, Champions of Europe said:

From the Echo today

One thing that's important to note here is that the club have had multiple targets and deadlines to meet over the stadium in the past - and have hit every single one up to this point.

So, things could all get very exciting in the next few months or so - even more than they already are!

On the subject of funding 

The answer to this still isn't known as of yet. Everton are in the process of exploring a number of funding options for the proposed stadium.

Well I plan to win the lottery on Tuesday, well to be precise the Euromillions. It's 32 million and I have multiple targets as to what to do with the money once it's in my bank. I've picked the cars and houses for the family. It's important to note that I have met every deadline, I went to the shop and managed to purchase a ticket. I even have a lovely hand drawn pic of my new sports car. 

child-drawing-6535234.jpg&f=1

About now I'm guessing you're pretty envious. I bet that looks better than your car, and it goes much faster too. 

So, things could get all get very exciting in the next few weeks or so - even more than they already are. 

Can I have a go of your bright blue sports car?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

The "it was Chelsea fans" shout is another Heysel dig because one interview with a Liverpool player (forget who) claimed other English fans, specifically Chelsea, were involved with the Heysel hooliganism. Thus, in the mind of the Ev, means all Liverpool fans blame Chelsea for Heysel 

I'm pretty sure John Smith said something in the days after. Something to do with there were NF leaflets scattered about and a high number of union jack's with NF on them. I'm not sure if he blamed Chelsea specifically or just mentioned the NF stuff. 

Just now, Barry Wom said:

I'm pretty sure John Smith said something in the days after. Something to do with there were NF leaflets scattered about and a high number of union jack's with NF on them. I'm not sure if he blamed Chelsea specifically or just mentioned the NF stuff. 

It was mentioned a lot at the time I knew lads who said there were a lot of non reds there. Loads.

5 hours ago, Champions of Europe said:

The difference being someone actually wins the lottery.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Kaveh SolhekolVerified account @SkyKaveh 1h1 hour ago

Everton have made second bid to Crystal Palace for Wilf Zaha. It’s £55m plus Cenk Tosun and James McCarthy

giphy.gif

Their 3rd bid will be £55m and the entire squad.

I'm trying to remember which Liverpool midfielder James McCarthy was better than when they did their normal over excitement after about 3 matches and about 3 more matches before they started booing him. 

1 minute ago, Creator Supreme said:

Would Zaha really lower his expectations that much? He's supposed to be wanting to leave Palace to play in the CL, it would show a chronic lack of ambition on his part to join a side that isn't even in the Europa League this season!

I think most of the top six either don't need or rate him or won't pay the ridiculous price Palace want. 

Just hope if he does go there then Palace give us 10m for Mignolet and 20m for Lovren. Like when Everton gave them money for Bolasie and they bought Benteke off us. 

3 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I think most of the top six either don't need or rate him or won't pay the ridiculous price Palace want. 

Just hope if he does go there then Palace give us 10m for Mignolet and 20m for Lovren. Like when Everton gave them money for Bolasie and they bought Benteke off us. 

Thing is, if they do that it'll substantially weaken us!