You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

4 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

They ALWAYS bring up an alleged incident that is never (and can't be) independently verified. 

"My mates dad's window cleaner is a Spurs fan... Er.... And he was attacked after the final by a family of Redshite. All from Norway. The 2 year old kid had an Uzi. Almost shot him. But missed. Luckily. Scumbags." 

Haha! So true.

5 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Just don't rise to it! Easier said than done I know but they're not worth responding to.

Ignoring it won't make it go away. The more people just turn a blind eye to it and brush it under the carpet, the more it'll continue. This needs highlighting every time it happens. And their fan base needs to get hold of this and nip it in the bud quickly. Things are getting a little out of control now between both fan bases.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Lycan said:

Ignoring it won't make it go away. The more people just turn a blind eye to it and brush it under the carpet, the more it'll continue. This needs highlighting every time it happens. And their fan base needs to get hold of this and nip it in the bud quickly. Things are getting a little out of control now between both fan bases.

It won't make it go away, we just have to rise above it. Let them be the cunts, it's their raison d'etre!

19 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

Read some of this and tell me everyone of them is not full of bitterness and hatred.

131C6032-4307-40B2-B6AF-751E0EA06A1C.jpeg

A52C97D2-FC30-487C-A0C4-9EE3E2E85F12.jpeg

2921224A-4E80-41A0-9EEF-4577DC8D936B.jpeg

65FC2EE4-0582-4BAC-93EC-F0CC0C77E755.jpeg

BB7C2068-8B2D-4DAA-ACE7-A3D5A2D56DB1.jpeg

A8195112-273F-4C75-8D12-2023D3BB59A9.jpeg

I love the comments that their management team should stick up pictures of the tower withe the red 6 up in their dressing room to motivate the team ahead of the derby. Yeah right, that'll do it, I guess it's a case of when all other methods have failed...

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

The Echo reporters must have spoke with Marty McFly and Doc Brown earlier today then... 

2 hours ago, Champions of Europe said:

They went four years into the future to check on Everton's new stadium and got wet. 

Libyan Terrorists Nisi DeLorean.

• Upvote 1

As part of my recurring series, They Can't Be This Bad In Real Life, Right?, time to make a contribution myself. During the week I took my son, proudly sporting his new Salah home strip, to the playground near Picton Clock. A family were playing on a gizmo where you throw a ball into the hole at the top of it and it comes out of one of four holes lower down. The family were having a blast and three other kids, including my son, were looking on with interest. Before long they were all invited in and when the ball came next to the father he looked at my son and snarled "I'm not giving it to you while wearing tha'!"

Cue hearty laughter. "Only messing with ya!", as he threw the ball to him and spent at least half-an-hour encouraging him at various points. It really was a lovely thing he did overall, and heartening to see in a world full of people being nasty to each other.

Normal Bloo-baiting service will resume shortly.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Angie81 said:

Nice to see they’re embarrassed by such behaviour....

1DA7D207-D5A7-46DD-AE78-6308824986F1.jpeg

B9F24D24-ABE5-4F09-85D7-576744342A0D.jpeg

FA8BDFC7-0906-45A2-B2D5-E508400D2D6D.jpeg

4216B524-4580-475D-ADE2-1148F419F18F.jpeg

9BB3D092-4B74-4DEF-9B4D-7F74D1B7A519.jpeg

Haha! Knew it would be long before they claimed it was fake/photoshopped/United fans/Liverpool fans/Anybody but their own.

They're all claiming it can't be real because there is ice on the floor. Even though it isn't ice and just an area where the ground is dry.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, deiseach said:

As part of my recurring series, They Can't Be This Bad In Real Life, Right?, time to make a contribution myself. During the week I took my son, proudly sporting his new Salah home strip, to the playground near Picton Clock. A family were playing on a gizmo where you throw a ball into the hole at the top of it and it comes out of one of four holes lower down. The family were having a blast and three other kids, including my son, were looking on with interest. Before long they were all invited in and when the ball came next to the father he looked at my son and snarled "I'm not giving it to you while wearing tha'!"

Cue hearty laughter. "Only messing with ya!", as he threw the ball to him and spent at least half-an-hour encouraging him at various points. It really was a lovely thing he did overall, and heartening to see in a world full of people being nasty to each other.

Normal Bloo-baiting service will resume shortly.

When we played real Madrid last year I was taking my 13 year old daughter out to watch it, she had a Salah t shirt on. We walked past the Everton shop near their ground and this bitter about 40 with his bird and son about 10, looks at my daughter and in a loudish voice says to  no one in particular, the fucking state of that and nodded towards my daughter. She was 13. His wife looked like she felt embarrassed and practically ran in the shop while I gave him my sweetest smile and carried on and thankfully my daughter was oblivious to the whole thing, unfortunately his young son wasn’t.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

They ALWAYS bring up an alleged incident that is never (and can't be) independently verified. 

"My mates dad's window cleaner is a Spurs fan... Er.... And he was attacked after the final by a family of Redshite. All from Norway. The 2 year old kid had an Uzi. Almost shot him. But missed. Luckily. Scumbags." 

They love all that shit. If this had genuinely happened then it would be reported in the media instead of all the reports of Spurs and Liverpool fans having a laugh.ive not seen any spurs fans on Twitter talking about it either. Funny that.

I remember talking to an Evertonian years ago who said he recorded Steve Nicol, Steve Mcmahon and Ronnie Whelan all snorting coke off a table in the corner of a pub by Anfield. This was around 1992 so he would have just happened to have a very large video camera on him and managed to film them taking drugs without being inconspicuous. Weirdly he held onto it and never sent it to any newspapers but kept telling everyone about it until 1998 when all had finished playing for us.

Also said he "knew for a fact" that Robbie Fowler had regularly taken Heroin. Despite the fact that he managed to play at the top level for years, something that a smackhead would be unable to do. Also that he never failed any of those stringent drug tests. 

Apparently after he did his knee in jumping for a header in the Derby it was all a cover up to send him to the Priory to get help. Funniest thing was that he was a taxi driver so God knows what other shite he has come out with over the years. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

They love all that shit. If this had genuinely happened then it would be reported in the media instead of all the reports of Spurs and Liverpool fans having a laugh.ive not seen any spurs fans on Twitter talking about it either. Funny that.

I remember talking to an Evertonian years ago who said he recorded Steve Nicol, Steve Mcmahon and Ronnie Whelan all snorting coke off a table in the corner of a pub. This was around 1992 so he would have just happened to have a very large video camera on him and managed to film them taking drugs. Weirdly he held onto it and never sent it to any newspapers but kept telling everyone about it until 1998 when all had finished playing for us.

Also said he "knew for a fact" that Robbie Fowler had regularly taken Heroin. Despite the fact that he managed to play at the top level for years, something that a smackhead would be unable to do. Also that he never failed any of those stringent drug tests. 

Apparently after he did his knee in jumping for a header in the Derby it was all a cover up to send him to the Priory to get help. Funniest thing was that he was a taxi driver so God knows what other shite he has come out with over the years. 

Apparently our whole squad are taking peds according to GOT. The shit they tell themselves.